Recruitment of AP Residential Schools (APRS) Teaching Faculty Application
Rafi Mahammad 18:30 andhra pradesh , applications , apresidential.cgg.gov.in , aprs.cgg.gov.in , jobs , notifications
Recruitment of AP Residential Schools (APRS) Teaching Faculty Contract Basis PGT, TGT, PET, Junior Lecturer, Degree lecturer staff NURSE Posts Notification Application last Date 20-06-2016. Applications are invited from the qualified and interested candidates to work on temporary basis as full time guest faculty in AP Residential Schools, Junior Colleges and Degree College in the vacant posts for the Academic year 2016-17. Candidates will be given opportunity basing on academic excellence and class room demonstration, it is purely temporary basis and they will not have any claim. They will be terminated at any time without any prior notice. The application forms and the information have to be downloaded from the website http://www.apresidential.cgg.gov.in and the filled in applications have to be submitted on or before 20-06-2016., to District Convenor of AP Residential Schools of the concerned district.
Remuneration fixed to the full time Guest Faculty Contract Basis PGT, TGT, PET, Junior Lecturer, Degree lecturer staff Nurse Posts:
|Recruitment of AP Residential Schools (APRS) Teaching Faculty Application|
- Lecturer in Residential Degree College including Physical Director and Librarians Rs.19,000/- Per month
- Junior Lecturer Residential Junior Colleges including Physical Director and Librarians Rs.18,000/- Per month
- PGTs in APR Schools Rs.16,100/- Per month
- TGTs in APR Schools Rs.14,800/- Per month
- PET in APR Schools Rs.10,900/- Per month
- Staff Nurse in APR Schools Rs.12,900/- Per month
General Instructions to the Applicants:
- Download the application from the web site.
- Fill in all the columns noted in the application in full and complete.
- Paste a recent Passport size photograph and sign on it.
- Enclose the Self attested Copies of the certificates pertaining to qualification, Community, and proof for age.
- Separate Application forms are uploaded for different posts. The Applicants have to download and submit the relevant application form only.
- Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
- Submit The applications to The convener of AP Residential School in district concerned On or before 20 th June 2016.
- Application received after the due date will not be accepted under any circumstance.
- For any further details contact 040-24734898 in the office hours (i.e 10.30 am to 5.00 pm) on working days or the District Convenors
- At the time of tie, Women candidates will be preferred for Girls Institutions.
- Candidates having regular and continuous study from SSC to PG are preferable.
- Teaching experience for not less than 3 years in handling in Intermediate Classes in any recognized Junior College/Residential Junior College is desirable.
- The candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh Local Status only are eligible for all the posts. Others need not apply.
- All the posts specified are state level posts. All the Candidates taken to work should be ready to accept to work in any of the APRE Institutions in the state. All the posts may be effected due to any transfer/ promotions and recruitment taken by the management
- All the APRE Institutions & APR Schools/Junior Colleges and Degree College are fully Residential and the Candidates taken should work as per the residential nature of duties.
- Applicants have to super scribe name of the post and subject applied for on the envelop, along with address and mobile number without fail.
*Recruitment of AP Residential Schools (APRS) Teaching Faculty Application Download Here
*Official website http://apresidential.cgg.gov.in/indexedu3.aspx