TS AGRIENGGCET-2017 Agricultural Engineering (B.Tech.) Admissions at www.pjtsau.ac.in . Applications are invited from eligible Diploma holders in Agricultural Engineering for admission into Second Year B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) Degree Programme (lateral entry) through AGRIENGGCET-2016 (Agricultural Engineering Common Entrance Test-2017) for the academic year 2016 -17
TS AGRIENGGCET-2017 Agricultural Engineering (B.Tech.) Admission Details:
A pass in Diploma in Agricultural Engineering from PJTSAU / ANGRAU (Candidates who appeared for Third Year Diploma in Agricultural Engineering Examinations during April, 2016 can also apply).
The candidates should have completed 18 years of age as on 31st December 2016 with an upper age limit of 23 years. However, in case of SC, ST candidates the upper age limit shall be 26 years and in case of Physically Challenged candidates it shall be 28 years.
Eight (8) seats in B.Tech (Ag. Engg.) to be admitted into 2 nd year.
SYLLABUS & Exam Pattern:
Syllabus covered in Diploma in Agricultural Engineering. The admissions to the above said course shall be based on the merit list prepared as per the marks obtained in AGRIENGGCET-2016 and as per the rule of reservation. The Entrance Test consists of 100 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions and the candidates shall have to answer in OMR sheet.
- Last Date to apply on or before 18-06-2016.
- Postal delays will not be condoned. Applications can also be submitted up to 24-06-2016 with late fee of Rs.600/- in case of General candidates and Rs.300/- in case of SC, ST and PH candidates in the form of D.D.
- Hall Tickets Download from 27-06-2016.
- Date, Time & Place of Entrance Test On 01-07-2016 (Friday) at 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
- Date, Time & Venue of Counselling At 9.00 am on 11-7-2016 at University Auditorium, Near Sports Complex, PJTSAU Campus, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030.