WHATS NEW

  • TSPSC Group 2 Answer Key Paper 1, Paper 2
  • APPSC Group 2 Notification Executive, Non Excecutive
  • AP Police PWT/PET Hall Tickets, Answer Key, Results at recruitment.appolice.gov.in
  • AP Graduate Elections MLC Verification Voter List
  • TSLPRB 2016 FWE Answer Key Final ResultsSCT PCs (Civil/AR/SAR CPl/TSSP)
  • TSLPRB SCT SIs (Civil/etc.), SCT SIs (Commns) & SCT SIs (PTO) Final Written Test
  • AP Police SCT S.I (Civil/AR/CPL/APSP/Deputy Jailor) Notification
  • TSLPRB Constable/S.I Posts Events Schedule 2016
  • >>More Latest News >>More Latest Orders

    NOTIFICATIONS

  • APPSC Latest Recruitments, Notifications 2016
  • TSPSC Latest Notifications, Recruitments 2016
  • >>More Notifications >>More Jobs

    TELANGANA

  • TS/Telangana SSC/10th Class Exam Fee Due Dates
  • TS/Telangana inter Exam Fee Due Dates
  • More

    TS Entrance Tests











    ANDHRA PRADESH

  • AP inter Exam Fee Due Dates
  • AP SSC/10th Class Exam Fee Due Dates
  • More

    AP Entrance Tests











    RGUKT IIIT Ongole (Prakasam) Admissions Phase 1@2 Counselling

    No comments
    RGUKT IIIT Ongole (Prakasam) District Admissions for the Academic Year 2016-17.  Notification Last Date 29-07-2016 apply at  http://www.rgukt.in/. Applications are invited for admission in to the first year 6- Year Integrated B.Tech program of RGUKT- Ongole, Srikakulam Institutes in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2016-17.
    RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF KNOWLEDGE TECHNOLOGIES(RGUKT-Andhra Pradesh) (Established by A P Govt.  RGUKT Act 18 of 2008)  RGUKT Institutes at ldupulapaya and Nuzvid. Head 0ffice.  Hyderabad,  Phone:  040-23001830 6 YEAR INTEGRATED B.Tech PROGRAMME NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSIONS 2016-17

    RGUKT IIIT Ongole (Prakasam) Admissions Notification Phase 1 Phase 2





     RGUKT IIIT Ongole (Prakasam) Admissions  Important Dates:    


    1. Date of Notification : 22-07-2016     
    2. Online applications commences : 23-07-2016     
    3. Last date for applying online : 29-07-2016     
    4. Last date for receiving application printout along with relevant certificates from CAP/PH/NCC/Sports applicants : 29-07-2016     
    5. Display of Provisional Selection List for Counseling - Phase I : 01-08-2016     
    6. Verification of Certificates for Special Categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) : 04-08-2016 & 05-08-2016     
    7. Counseling for Special Categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) : 08-08-2016 & 09-08-2016     
    8. Counseling & Admissions at RGUKT, Srikakulam - Phase I : 10-08-2016 & 11-08-2016     
    9. Counseling for Other State & International students : 10-08-2016     
    10. Display of Provisional Selection List for Counseling - Phase II : 12-08-2016     
    11.  Counseling & Admissions at RGUKT, Srikakulam -Phase II (Waitlisted Candidates) : 16-08-2016 & 17-08-2016
    12. Orientation for admitted students : 14-08-2016     
    13. Commencement of classes for admitted students (2016 batch) : 16-08-2016


     Regular students who passed SSC o s equivalent examination(10th class)  held in 2016  Admissions to 85%  of the total available seats will be reserved for LocalCandidates' (Andhra Pradesh)  and the remaining 15%  of the seats are open'  to students of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P.  Reorganisation Act,  2014
    d)  Students of Other States,  Children of Indians working in Gulf Countries nternational/NR students are eligible for admission under supermumerary seats. (these applicants may visit RGUKT Website). 
    Eligibility:
    Regular students who passed SSC or its equivalent examination held in 2016, in the first attempt.
    Age:
    Age not more than 18 years as on 31.12.2016.
    How to Apply:
    Andhra Pradesh and Telangana applicants shall submit only through AP Online services.Last date for receipt of online application:29.07.2016.

    RGUKT IIIT Ongole Admissions
    SNo.  TopicDetails of NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
    1  Detailed Notification Complete Details Of Notification Click Here

    2  Online ApplicationApply Online mode Last date 29-07-2016
    Online Application Available Now Click Here
    Provisional Selection List Phase 1 Available Now Click Here
    Display of Provisional Selection List for Counseling - Phase II Click Here
    Ongoale (PRAKASAM)RGUKT  IIIT Notification Details Click Here
    RGUKT All NewsRGUKT Basar , Nuzvid,  RK Vally Click Here

    No comments :

    Post a Comment