WHATS NEW

  • TSPSC Group 2 Answer Key Paper 1, Paper 2
  • APPSC Group 2 Notification Executive, Non Excecutive
  • AP Police PWT/PET Hall Tickets, Answer Key, Results at recruitment.appolice.gov.in
  • AP Graduate Elections MLC Verification Voter List
  • TSLPRB 2016 FWE Answer Key Final ResultsSCT PCs (Civil/AR/SAR CPl/TSSP)
  • TSLPRB SCT SIs (Civil/etc.), SCT SIs (Commns) & SCT SIs (PTO) Final Written Test
  • AP Police SCT S.I (Civil/AR/CPL/APSP/Deputy Jailor) Notification
  • TSLPRB Constable/S.I Posts Events Schedule 2016
  • >>More Latest News >>More Latest Orders

    NOTIFICATIONS

  • APPSC Latest Recruitments, Notifications 2016
  • TSPSC Latest Notifications, Recruitments 2016
  • >>More Notifications >>More Jobs

    TELANGANA

  • TS/Telangana SSC/10th Class Exam Fee Due Dates
  • TS/Telangana inter Exam Fee Due Dates
  • More

    TS Entrance Tests











    ANDHRA PRADESH

  • AP inter Exam Fee Due Dates
  • AP SSC/10th Class Exam Fee Due Dates
  • More

    AP Entrance Tests











    RGUKT Srikakulam IIIT 6 Years B.tech Admissions Phase 1@2 Counselling

    No comments
    RGUKT IIIT Srikakulam Dist IIIT 6 Years B.tech Admissions started from the academic year 2016-17. Last Date to apply  29-07-2016 . Costal region (Costa) 1230 seats, Rayala Seema 770 seats
    RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF KNOWLEDGE TECHNOLOGIES(RGUKT-Andhra Pradesh) 6YEAR INTEGRATED B.Tech PROGRAMME NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSIONS 201617 
      Applications are invited for admission in to the first year of 6-Year Integrated B.Tech program of #RGUKT-Srikakulam institutes In Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2016-17

    RGUKT Srikakulam IIIT 6 Years B.tech Admissions Phase 1, Phase 2 :


    RGUKT Srikakulam IIIT 6 Years B.tech Admissions Phase 1 Selection List Important Dates:

      

    1. Date of Notification : 22-07-2016     
    2. Online applications commences : 23-07-2016    
    3.  Last date for applying online : 29-07-2016     
    4. Last date for receiving application printout along with relevant certificates from CAP/PH/NCC/Sports applicants : 29-07-2016     
    5. Display of Provisional Selection List for Counseling - Phase I : 01-08-2016     
    6. Verification of Certificates for Special Categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) : 04-08-2016 & 05-08-2016     Counseling for Special Categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) : 08-08-2016 & 09-08-2016     
    7. Counseling & Admissions at RGUKT, Srikakulam - Phase I : 10-08-2016 & 11-08-2016     
    8. Counseling for Other State & International students : 10-08-2016     
    9. Display of Provisional Selection List for Counseling - Phase II : 12-08-2016     
    10. Counseling & Admissions at RGUKT, Srikakulam -Phase II (Waitlisted Candidates) : 13-08-2016     Orientation for admitted students : 14-08-2016     
    11. Commencement of classes for admitted students (2016 batch) : 16-08-2016


    ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
    a)  Regular students who passed SSC or equivalent examination(10th class)  held in 2016,  in the first attempt b)  Age not more than 18 years as on 31.12.2016(21 years in case of SC/ST candidates
    HOW TO APPLY:
    Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Applicants shall submit only through APOnline Services 23-07-2016 Online application commences 29-07-2016 Last date for receipt of Online applications
    c)  Admissions to 85%  of the total available seats will be reserved for Local Candidates' (Andhra Pradesh)  and the remaining 15%  of the seats are open'  to students of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States as specified inthe Presidential Order 371Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P.  Reorganisation Act,  2014 d)  Students of Other States,  Children of Indians working in Gulf Countries international/NR students are eligible for admission under supernumerary seats. (these applicants may visit RGUKT Website).  For more details visit Online Application Coming On 23-07-2016


    RGUKT IIIT Srikakulam Admissions
    SNo.  TopicDetails of NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
    1  Detailed Notification Complete Details Of Notification Click Here

    2  Online ApplicationApply Online mode Last date 29-07-2016
    Online Application Available Now Click Here
    Provisional Selection List Phase 1 Available Now Click Here
    Ongoale (PRAKASAM)RGUKT Ongole IIIT Notification Details Click Here
    RGUKT All NewsRGUKT Basar , Nuzvid,  RK Vally Click Here





    No comments :

    Post a Comment