Telangana State TS BC Welfare Department Residential Schools and Colleges Recruitment to fill Notification of Teaching , Non Teaching 240 Posts, Out sourcing 192 Posts Total 432Posts in TSBCWREIS . BC Residential Schools and Junior Colleges Vacancies to be filled as per G.O 127 Dated 27-09-2016 . Online Application Syllabus Exam pattern will available Soon.
TS BCWRS-432 Junior Lecturers Recruitment Notification:
BACKWARD CLASSES WELFARE DEPARTMENT TS BCWRS-432 Junior Lecturers Recruitment Notification Upgradation (16) sixteen B.C. Residential schools as Junior Colleges from the academic year 2016-17 Sanction posts Orders Issued.
FINANCE (HRM-II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.19, B.S. Welfare (B) Department, dated:27.07.2016
B.C. Welfare (B) Dept., U.O.No.824/B/2014, dt.08.01.2016.
In the reference 1st read above, Government accorded permission for up-gradation of sixteen Backward Classes Welfare Residential Schools into Junior Colleges from the current academic year i.e., 2016-17.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, B.C. Welfare Department have requested to sanction certain additional posts in (16) sixteen upgraded Junior Colleges from the academic year i.e. 2016-17.
3. Government, after careful examination of the proposal of the Backward Classes Welfare Department hereby accord sanction for 240 (two hundred and forty only) teaching and non teaching posts on regular basis in the (16) sixteen upgraded Junior Colleges as shown below:-
4. Permission also hereby accord to outsource the following services in the (16) sixteen upgraded Junior Colleges as shown below as shown below:
Outsourcing of Services
5. The B.C. Welfare Department shall obtain concurrence of Finance (HRM) Department before initiating measures to fill up the posts sanctioned in this order, wherever service rules prescribe direct recruitment.
6. The B.C. Welfare Department are requested to take necessary further action in the matter accordingly.
7. Copy of this order is available on Internet and can be accessed at the address http\\www.goir.telangana.gov.in.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
N. SIVA SANKAR
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT