.AP CCE Summative Assessment S.A-5% External Evaluation Random Marks Verification SA 1, SA 2, SA 3 . CCE-It is informed that look into the cse website for the list of 5% of students identified by the Commissioner of School Education as detailed below.
How to Add 5% External Evaluation in CSE Website:
- Open the website http://cse.ap.gov.in
- Click on the "Reports" at home page
- Click on "R 5. Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation(CCE)"
- Click on "R5.7 Random Marks Verification"
- Select District, Mandal, Village, School, Name of the Assessment as SA-1, Class, Subject and the Academic year as 2016-17
- Click on "Get Data"
This procedure should be started with English Subject on wards
AP CCE EVALUATION S A 1, S A 2, S A 3
Complete Details of cse website
CCE F.A Grading evaluation system Available Login Here Click Here
AP SA 1 Exams 5% Answer Script External Evaluation Click Here
Grading Upload guidelines
How to upload FA Grading Guidelines Click Here
SUMMATIVE 2 – PRINCIPLES OF VALIDATION 5% Validation Guidelines
SA 1 External 5% Evaluation Random Selected Students list, SA 1 External Evaluation Random Students Name, School wise list, Class wise list, Subject wise list Click Here
Revalidation of S.A 1 Answer Scripts Profarma Click Here
CCE Grading Software Tables Model Papers Available Now Click Here