Recruitment of AP Tahsildar District Collecorates "Sanction of (46) new posts in the category of Tahsildar to be deployed in the existing A to H Sections at Collectorates" in all (13) Districts of Andhra Pradesh as per AP GO 222 for effective supervision of the revenue subjects Orders Issued.
Newly Sanctioned Recruitment of AP Tahsildar District Collecorates 46 Posts Notification:
Finance (HR.II) Department G.O.MS.No. 222 Dated: 22-11-2016 Read the following: 1. G.O.Ms.No.611, Revenue (DA) Department, dated: 18.08.1998. 2. Revenue Department’s e. File No. 28021/30/2016/DA& LR, dated: 10.05.2016. ****
In the reference first read above, orders were issued creating A to H Sections in all the district collectorates of Andhra Pradesh for uniform organizational set up of the Collectorates.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, the Revenue Department has stated that there is a need to sanction forty six (46) posts of Tahsildar in the district collecorates in order that A to H Sections created in the district collectorates will have uniform structure and functions in all thirteen districts and accordingly proposed for sanction of forty six (46) posts in the cadre of Tahsildar, to be deployed in those sections.
3. After careful examination of the proposal of the Revenue Department, Government hereby accords sanction for creation of (46) new posts in the category of Tahsildar as proposed by the Revenue Department.
4. The Revenue Department shall take further necessary action in the matter.
5. Copy of this order is available on Internet and can be accessed at address “http://www.ap.gov.in/goir”.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SPECIAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
* AP Tahsildar District Collecorates 46 Posts Notification