MGU Regular Degree Exam Fee Due Dates mguniversity.in
MGU Regular Degree Exam Fee Due Dates at http://www.mguniversity.in Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) Degree Exam Fee 2016-17, MGU Graduate Annual Examination Fee, Degree Examination Fee. All the eligible regular candidates of 2nd, 3rd Year B.A.(General/Vocational), B.Com.(General/Computers/Computer Applications/Hon’s) and B.Sc.(General /Vocational) to register for the Annual Examinations to be conducted in March/April 2017.
DETAILS OF EXAMINATION FEE:
B.A. (General / Vocational)
(II, III Year Only)
B.Com.(General/Computers/ Computer Applications/Hon')
(II, III Year Only)
(II, III Year Only )
Regular all papers
English CBT & Viva-Voce
Note: 111-Year only provisional certificates Rs. 60/- and Consolidated Memo Rs. 125/- in addition to the Examination Fee
* Memo Charges
Important Dates for Submission of Application
Without late fee
With late fee of Rs.100/-
Payment of examinations fee and submission of examination application forms at their respective colleges.
1.Remittance of consolidated examination fee through a SBH Challan Account No. 62422450289 (Bank Code No. 21270)
2.Preparation & Submission of E.A.F. Online
Submission of printed EAF form along with NR & Fee Abstract etc to the Exam Branch, MGU
Note: No application will be accepted after the last date of submission from any college and also honored direction from any corner
- The exact date of commencement of the examinations and detailed time table will be notified later.
- The examination application forms of students are to be submitted online through college login. Also, hardcopy of the same may be downloaded and submitted to the examination branch duly signed by the student and the Principal concerned along with photocopy of qualifying examination.
- The examination fee once paid by the candidate/college will not be refunded or adjusted.
- The Principals of the Under-Graduate colleges of Mahatma Gandhi University are requested to:
a) Not to collect the exam fee from Visually Challenged, Physically Challenged, Hearing Impaired and Orally Challenged students as per Government Orders. A Xerox Copy of Medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped. (Minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the application forms. Blind, Physically Challenged , Hearing impaired and Orally Challenged students application forms should be submitted separately along with separate Nominal Roll.
b) Inform the students that the examination fee & application forms will not be accepted after the due date.
c) Instruct the students to enclose the photo copies (Xerox copies) of the memorandum marks of qualifying examination to verify the eligibility.
d) Note that the Hall Ticket No allotted to a candidate at the time of admission shall not be changed or allotted to another candidate, even if the first candidate has cancelled his/her admission.
e) Forward only the examination application forms of the candidates who have put in required Percentage of attendance (75%).
5. (i) Nominal Rolls: II&III year students admitted in Mahatma Gandhi University One hard copy of nominal rolls (consolidated list of candidates) generated using the Students online information system after due verification by the Principal and Nominal Roll signed by the Director, Directorate of Academic Audit, MGU.
(ii) Subject-wise Data of registered candidates in the prescribed proforma, which must match with that of the forms are submitted.
(iii) No Dues Certificate issued by the Academic Branch , MGU.
(iv) Clearance Certificate from the Director, Director of Academic Audit, MGU.
(v) Fees Abstract (in duplicate) the first copy to be submitted to the Examination Branch, MGU and the second copy of the concerned Sections.
6. Application forms with all the above requirements should reach the Examination Branch, MGU, on or before 07.01.2017.