TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturers (JL) Posts Syllabus 2017, Junior Lecturer (JL) Syllabus For TS Gurukulam Paper 1@2 Posts Notifications 23494 Posts All Teaching Non Teaching Posts Notification:
JL Syllabus For TS Gurukulam Paper 1@2 Posts Notifications:
|TS JL Posts Syllabus 2017|
Name of The Post
Librarian in Schools
Librarian in Colleges
Syllabus Paper: General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Profeiciency in English Section-I: General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts and Literature of India and Telangana
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
Section-II: General Abilities
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Teaching Aptitude
Section – III: Basic Proficiency in English
- School Level English Grammar: Articles; Tense; Noun & Pronouns; Adjectives; Adverbs; Verbs; Modals; Subject-Verb Agreement; Non-Finites; Reported Speech; Degrees of Comparison; Active and Passive Voice; Prepositions; Conjunctions; Conditionals.
- Vocabulary: Synonyms and Antonyms; Phrasal Verbs; Related Pair of Words; Idioms and Phrases; Proverbs.
- Words and Sentences : Use of Words ; Choosing Appropriate words and Words often Confused; Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and Improvement; Transformation of Sentences ; Comprehension; Punctuation; Spelling Test; Spotting of Errors.
Syllabus Paper – I: Pedagogy Across the Curriculum (Common Syllabus)
- The History and Nature of liberal disciplines of knowledge. Importance of Cognitive and Non-Cognitive areas in Education.
- Values, Aims and Objectives of Teaching Liberal and Creative Disciplines of Knowledge including Vocational subjects, Crafts, Performance and Fine arts etc.
- Psychology of Human Development; Psychology of Teaching and Learning.
- Curriculum : Construction ,Organization and Development
- Approaches, Methods and Techniques of Teaching Disciplines of Knowledge
- Planning for Effective Instruction : Different Plans and Designing Learning Experiences.
- Learning Resources and Designing Instructional Material ; Labs; Teaching Aids ; Textbooks; ICT integration; OERs (Open Educational Resources).
- Measurement and Evaluation : Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) ; Tools and Techniques of Evaluation; Achievement and Diagnostic Tests. Critical approach to assessment and evaluation.
- Learning Disabilities; Learning Difficulties and Education of Exceptional and Disabled Children Written Examination (Objective Type) No. of Questions Duration (Minutes) Marks Paper – I Pedagogy Across the Curriculum (Common Syllabus) 100 90 100 Paper – II Subject Discipline Knowledge/Concerned Subject 200 180 200 Interview/ Demonstration /viva-voce 30 Total 330
- Disciplines of Knowledge and Everyday Life ; Non-formal Education in the Institutions of Learning.
- Pedagogical Concerns: Quality and Academic Standards; Teaching and Its relationship with Learning and Learner, Learners in Contexts: Situating learner in the Socio-Political and Cultural Context ; Managing Behavior problems, Guidance & Counseling, Punishment and Its legal implications, Rights of a Child, Time Management, Distinction between Assessment for Learning and Assessment of Learning, School Based Assessment, Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation; Understanding Teaching and Learning in the context of NCF and Right to Education Act.
#DOWNLOAD TS Gurukulam JL Posts Syllabus 2017 Click Here