TS Gurukulam Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Posts Syllabus 2017, PGT Syllabus For TS Gurukulam Paper 1@2 Posts Notifications 23494 Posts All Teaching Non Teaching Posts Notification Syllabus 2017
PGT Syllabus For TS Gurukulam Paper 1@2 Posts Notifications 2017
|TS Gurukulam PGT Posts Syllabus|
Name of The Post
Librarian in Schools
Librarian in Colleges
General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency In English Section-I: General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts and Literature of India and Telangana
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state
Section-II: General Abilities
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Teaching Aptitude
Section – III: Basic Proficiency in English
- School Level English Grammar: Articles; Tense; Noun & Pronouns; Adjectives; Adverbs; Verbs; Modals; Subject-Verb Agreement; Non-Finites; reported speech; Degrees of Comparison; Active and Passive Voice; Prepositions; Conjunctions; Conditionals.
- Vocabulary: Synonyms and Antonyms; Phrasal Verbs; Related Pair of Words; Idioms and Phrases; Proverbs.
- Words and Sentences : Use of Words ; Choosing Appropriate words and Words often Confused; Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and Improvement; Transformation of Sentences ; Comprehension; Punctuation; Spelling Test; Spotting of Errors.
#DOWNLOAD TS Gurukulam PGT Posts Syllabus 2017 CLICK HERE