AP Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department latest notifications, jobs, recruitment's on contract basics apply at http://dme.ap.nic.in/ , AP HM FW Dept Nellore Recruitments 2017 Notification for the posts of Audiometrician, Digital Imaging Technician, Audio Visual Technician, Cardiology Technician and other vacancies on contract basis at ACSR Govt. Medical College SPSR Nellore. Post Details:
AP HM@FW Dept Recruitment Nellore Dist 2017 :
Notification No.01/2017, Dt: 02-04 -2017 It is proposed to fill up the following posts at ACSR Govt Medical College SPSR Nellore by the District Selection Committee. The interested eligible candidates shall apply on or before 5 PM on 12-04-2017 in the prescribed application. The application shall be accompanied by a DD in the name of District Coordinator of Hospital Services, SPSR Nellore District, payable at Nellore @ Rs.500/- for the above posts from the eligible candidates who are desire to apply in terms and conditions of this Notification for recruitment to the post of Medical, para Medical and other services as shown in the annexure-II on contract basis.
Name of the Department-Vacancies:
- Audiometrician: 01 Post
- Digital Imaging Technician: 03 Posts
- Audio Visual Technician: 01 Post
- Cardiology Technician: 03 Posts
- Lab Technician Gr.II: 23 Posts
- Pharmacist Gr.II: 12 Posts
- Anaesthesia Technician: 04 Posts
- Dental Technician: 04 Posts
- Operation Theatre Technician: 04 Posts
- Vocational Counsellor: 01 Post
NOTE ON IMPORTANT LEGAL PROVISIONS GOVERNING THE RECUITMENT PROCESS:
- VACANCIES : The recruitment will be made to the vacancies notified only. The vacancies shall be filled in a phased manner depending on the necessity and priority.
- The recruitment will be processed as per this Notification and also as per the Rules and instructions issued be the Government.
- CASTS & COMMUNITY: Community certificate issued by the competent authority in terms of G.O.Ms.No. 28,HM&FW(A1) Dept, dt.30/03/2016 should be submitted at appropriate time, SCs & STs belonging to other states shall qualify as per the rules of reservation of the state.
- .Reservation, in terms of General Rules 22(A) of A.P. state and Sub-Ordinate service Rules is applicable.
- the rule of special representation to SC. ST and physically Handicapped persons is applicable .
- Selection shall be based on the presidential Order with reference to the Local Area.
- The Contract Appointment does not confer any right on the candidate for regularization of services.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOU FILLED – IN APPLICATION FORM:
I) Applicant should submit filled-in Application Form to the District Coordinator of Hospital services in the premises of the Old Maternity Hospital, Nellore on any working day between 10.30A.M. to 5,00 P.M. till the last date by Hand/Speed post, duly taking the acknowledgement and preserve it for future use.
ii) Only candidates willing to serves in ACSR Medical collage Nellore should apply.
iii) Please note down the Application No. Which is printed on the Application Form as your reference number for future communication. The serial number is only to help to locate your Application Form in the Office. The Registered number will be allotted and informed to the candidates after receipt of the filled in applications and it will be final for all purposes.
iv) Attested Xerox copies of all the certificates relevant shall be enclosed. Do not enclose any Original certificates to the Applications Form.
v) Separate application shall be submitted for different posts. If the applicant is applied for more than one post in the application will be rejected.
vi) Submit only one application form for one post in one local area. If more than one application form is found, the last Application form submitted will be taken ;in to consideration, at the discretion of the District Coordinator of Hospital services, Nellore SPSR Nellore District.
vii) Big size pre-printed envelope to be used by the applicant for submitting the Application Form. viii) The name of the post shall be superscripted in bold letters on the envelope.
Inter, Diploma, Any degree, PG (Relevant discipline).
Procedure of selection:
Based on Academic Qualification (Merit), Interview. How to Apply: Last date for submission of application to the District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Near Madras Bus stand, Old Maternity Hospital campus, SPSR Nellore is on or before 12.04.2017.
#AP HM FW Dept Recruitment Nellore dist ACSR_NLR_02042017.pdf
#Official Website http://dme.ap.nic.in/