#Recruitment of Telangana Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 101 Posts in Animal Husbandry AHDD&F Department Filling up of (101) clear vacancies of TS Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts on contract basis under the control of Director Animal Husbandry, Hyderabad Permission Accorded - Orders Issued. ANIMAL HUSBANDRY DAIRY DEVELOPMENT & FISHERIES (AH) DEPARTMENT G.O.Ms.No. 5 Dated: 18-04-2017
Telangana/TS Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 101 Posts in Animal Husbandry:
From the Director of Animal Husbandry, Telangana, Hyd
Lr. Roc.No.3006/BII/B3/2017, dated: 13-03-2017
O R D E R:
In the reference read above, the Director of Animal Husbandry, Hyderabad has submitted proposals and requested the Government to accord permission to fill up (194) posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon on contract basis in Animal Husbandry Department, as per the guidelines proposed in the Annexure.2. The government of ts, after careful examination of the matter, hereby accord permission to the..Director of Animal Husbandry, Hyderabad to fill up (101) clear vacancies of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts on contract basis for a period of 12 months as per guidelines annexed to this order. If need continues, a fresh contract can be signed, based on performance, for another period not exceeding 12 months or fresh direct recruitment whichever is earlier.
3. The Director of Animal Husbandry, Hyderabad shall take necessary action accordingly.
4. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (HRM.I) Department, vide their
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
SPECIAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
Annexure to the G.O.Ms.No.5 AHDD&F(AH) Dept.,d t. 18.04.2017.
Draft Guidelines for Filling up of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts on Contract Basis in Animal Husbandry Department
Reservation for Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes, Backward Classes, Women, Physically Challenged etc., shall apply for the post as per the ratio only (i.e., 15% for SC, 6% for ST, 3% for Physically Challenged and 29% of BCs). Local Candidate will be preferred over other candidates and non-localcandidate will be considered when the eligible local candidate is not available. In case nocandidates are available for reserved posts such vacancies or vacancy may be allotted to the open competition. However, the candidates belong to the State of Telangana are only eligible for appointment on contract basis.
2. Conditions of Appointment:
Purely contract appointment. No right for regularization Can be terminated with 30 days notice during contract period without assigning any reaso.
Annexure-1.6. Remuneration: It is proposed a consolidated pay of Rs. 35,000/- per month which is equivalent
3. Tenure: Contractual appointments shall be made for a tenure not exceeding one year or till the regular candidate is posted whichever is earlier.
4. The method of Recruitment:The recruitment is made on a contract basis and the contract is initiallyto satisfactory for a period of one year and renewal will be as per the neeto satisfactory performance. However, every year new contract has to be signed aand validfor the period as indicated in the contract.
The State Level Selection Committee consisting of the following shall do
a) Director of Animal Husbandry, Govt. of Telangana
b) Dean of Veterinary Sciences, PVNR Veterinary University
c) Joint Secretary, AHDD&F, Govt. of Telangana
Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying
examination (B.V.Sc. & AH). If the marks obtained in qualifying exam are equal then
age will be taken as criteria. Preference to higher age while preparing merit list.The selection list will be prepared from the final merit list duly following the reservation mentioned in para 1.
5. Vacancies: Details of District-wise Vacant Posts & Resultant Vacancies are given in
to the basic pay of the Veterinary Asst. Surgeon in RPS, 2015.
7. Educational Qualifications: B.V.Sc & AH degree awarded by any Veterinary
University recognized by Veterinary Council of India. The candidate must be registered with Telangana State Veterinary Council.
As on 01.07.2016, minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 44 years with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules:
- i) For SCs, STs and BCs: 5 (Five) years
- ii) For ex-service man 3 (three) years in addition to the length of service in
- armed forces
- iii) Disabled persons 10 (ten) years
Leave: 12 casual leaves in the year.
10. Headquarters and transfer: A person appointed on contract shall report at the place of his/her posting at his/her own cost, which will be treated as his/her headquarters.It shall be mandatory for the person to reside at his/her official headquarters. His/her working contractual appointees hours shall be the same as regular contractual appointees withe individual not be transferred to other posts or stations. However, the
Department reserves the right to transfer contractual appointees to another post of
equal status or another station due to exigencies of work, or the per the individual
11. Disciplinary control: Subject to the overall right of the Department to terminate the
contract on giving one month’s notice, or pay in lieu thereof.
12. Terms of contract Agreement: All persons appointed on contract basis shall
execute on agreement on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.110, with two witnesses,
and submit the same to the Appointing Authority concerned at the time of reporting
for duty, agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contract.