WHATS NEW

  • cseap.gov.in AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Online Application Schedule
  • AP GO 31 AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Schedule Rules Guidelines
  • AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Schedule Guidelines
  • Telangana/TS Vidya Volunteers Online Notification 2017
  • APPSC Panchayat Secretary Group 1@2 Results 2017
  • TS Gurukulam 7306 Posts All Teaching Non Teaching Posts Screening Hall Tickets 2017
  • AP Police PWT/PET Final Results at recruitment.appolice.gov.in
  • AP SGPCET 2017 5th Class Admission Results
  • >>More Latest News >>More Latest Orders

    AP CET's 2017














    TS CET's 2017














    TELANGANA

    More

    AP Admissions 2017

    • AP inter results IPE March 2017
    • More

    AP,TS Notifications 2017

    >>More Notifications >>More Jobs

    AP Teachers Transfers 2017

    More

    Web Counseling 2017

    More

    Results

    • AP inter results IPE March 2017
    • More

    Admissions

    More

    APPSC

    More

    TREASURY SALARY









    Telangana July 2016 New DA 22.008% announced TS GO 58

    #Telangana July 2016 New DA announced TS DA GO 58 Dearness Allowance 3.66% to the State Government Employees from 1st of July, 2016 Sanctioned  Orders  Issued. The Dearness Allowance shall be paid in cash with the salary of April 2017, payable on 1 st of May 2017. The arrears on account of payment of DA for the period from 1st of July, 2016 to 31 st of March, 2017 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees. The employees in Telangana appointed after Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), 10% of the  (DA) arrears from 01-06 2016 to 31 st March 2017 shall  be credited to the CPS-PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the Government share as per the existing orders and the remaining 90% of Dearness Allowance arrears shall be paid in cash AND 10% in deductions. Telangana TS DA GO 58 Dated 20-04-2017

    Telangana July 2016 New DA announced TS GO 58:

    Telangana July 2016 New DA 22.008% announced TS GO 58
    ts da July 2016

    O R D E R:
        Government hereby order the revision of the Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Order fifth read above to the employees of Government of Telangana from 18.34% of the basic pay to 22.008% of basic pay from 1st of July, 2016. 

      
       In respect of Full Time Contingent Employees, who are not eligible for GPF Accounts, the arrears may be paid in cash.

         In the event of the death of any employee before the issue of these orders, the legal heir(s) shall be entitled to the arrears of Dearness allowance in cash. 
           The term ‘Pay’ for this purpose shall be as defined in F.R.9 (21) (a) (i).

        Bills for the adjustment of arrears of Dearness Allowance to the Compulsory Savings Account as per para 11.2, shall be presented at the same time as bills for crediting the arrears of Dearness Allowance to the General Provident Fund Account as per para 11.

      This G.O. is available on the Internet and can be accessed at the address http://goir.telangana.gov.in.





    #AP/ TS July 2016 DA 3.66% Total D.A 22.008 Table Download Here

    #Download ts da go 58 Download Here

    Telangana July 2016 New DA 22.008% announced TS GO 58 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Rafi Mahammad

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Back to Top