AP Upper Primary Schools Rationalisation 2017 Norms Released As Per G.O 29 dATED 22-05-2017. Rationalisation norms staff and enrollment for AP Teachers Transfers 2017. Teachers who are handling 6th to 8th classes their rationalisation guidelines:
AP G.O 29 Dated 22-05-2017 Upper Primary Rationalization Guidelines:
|AP G.O 29 Dated 22-05-2017 Upper Primary Rationalization|
- MiN staff to be provided for Upper Primary Schools with 31-100 enrollment in classes 6THto 7th class shall be 4 subject teachers.
- Minimum staff to be provided for UP SCHOOLS with 41-140 Enrollment in Classes 6th class to 8th class shall be 6 subject teachers.
- In Upper Primary Schools with enrollment slaps crossing over and above 386- 420 student enrollment, one additional post for every 35 additional enrol of students may be provided in the order of SA (English), SA (SS), SA (BS) and SA (PS), SA (First Language), SA (Maths).
- The Upper Primary Schools VI & VII and VI to VIII Classes with <30 and <40 enrolments respectively may be downgraded as Primary Schools. The students may be accommodated in the nearby Hs / U.P. Schools within 3 KM DISTANCE
- Recommended Staff Pattern for Upper Primary Schools shall be by norms indicated in Table 2-A & B.
- Upper Primary School having 6th and 7th classes with enrollment of 60 and above can straight away be upgraded into a full-fledged HS from 2017-18 Academic Year onwards by opening 8th class, subject to availability of required infrastructure facilities in the school. Such school shall be provided staffing pattern as indicated int Tablet 2(B). Necessary proposals shall be submitted.
- Elementary cycle UP Schools having VI to VIII classes with enrollment 80 and above can straight away be upgraded into a full-fledged High School from the 2017-18 year onwards by opening class IX, provided there is no High School within 3 K.M., and there is the availability of required infrastructure facilities in the school. Necessary proposals shall be submitted.
- Wherever a High School / Upper Primary Schools is available within 3 KM radius from the existing UP school point, the Upper Primary classes shall be consolidated with the nearby High School / Upper Primary School.
- On downgrading an U.P. School, if the strength of such a Primary School is 80 and above, it shall be treated as Model Primary Schools. Five SGTs are to be allotted to such school.
- In case required SA posts are not provided to U.P. Schools as per Table II A & B due to non-availability of surplus sanctioned posts, surplus SGT post may be allotted to ensure comprehensive instructions in the school.
- The staff pattern for Primary Sections in Upper Primary Schools shall be as per in Table – I. Contd… HIGH SCHOOLS TABLE III-A HS (Single Medium) (Telugu/English) - Staff pattern VI to X classes (designed keeping in view
High Schools Rationalisation 2017 Guidelines Available Here
Primary and Model Primary Schools Rationalisation Norms Available Here
AP RATIONALIZATION 2017 Sno. G.O NO NAME 1 GO 55 23-04-2011 Rationalization Ratio Click Here 2 GO 63 31-08-2015 Ap Teachers general transfers rules Click Here 3 G.O 66 02-09-2015 AP Teachers Transfers service Calculation Click Here 4 RC 25 Draft Rationalisation Click Here 5 RC 25 02-09-2015 Rationalization Ratio Posts/Teachers Click Here 6 RC 25 09-09-2015 Guidelines to Headmasters Click Here 7 RATIONALIZATION 13 Dists Rationalisation list Click Here 8 AP RC 25 14-10-2015 Click Here 9 Ap RC 25 02-12-2015 Click Here 10 AP RC 17-12-2015 Click Here 11 Ap Teachers transfers 2017 AP TEACHERS TRANSFERS 2017 Tentative Schedule available Here 12 Online Application Apply Online Click Here