#TSWRIS Part Time Teachers/Lecturer Posts Online Application Telangana Requirement Junior Lecture Posts In TSWREIS 2017 Apply at Official Website http://www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in/ Apply Before 17.06.2017 Education and Qualification download Hall Tickets Shown Below Link
Eligibility For TSWRIST Part Time Jobs Junior Lecture Teacher Posts 2017
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the subjects of 1) Telugu 2) Hindi 3] English 4] Maths 5] Physical Science 6] Biological Science 7] Social Studies 8] PET 10] Staff Nurse to work as Part-time Teacher in TSW Residential Schools.
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the subjects of 1) Telugu 2) English 3] Maths 4] Physics 5] Chemistry 6] Botany 7] Zoology 8] Civics 9] Economics 10] Commerce to work as Part-time Junior Lecturer in TSWR Institutions.
- Candidates belonging to Zone-V and Zone-VI are alone eligible to apply.
- Part time teacher must be a Graduate (i.e., B.A / B.Sc./B.Com) recognized by the UGC with relevant subject and B.Ed./TPT/HPT in concerned subject as one of the methodology. Part time PET – must have Intermediate & UGDPED / B.P.Ed. Part time Staff Nurse must have GNM (3 1⁄2 year ) Course / B.Sc., (Nursing)
- Part-time Lecturer must possess PG in relevant subject recognized by the UGC and B.Ed./TPT in concerned subject as one of the methodology.
- Interested Candidates have to apply online through www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in
- The last date for submission of application is 17.06.2017 up to 5:00 p.m.
TSWREIS Online Application Form Junior Lecture Teacher Posts In Telangana 2017
|TSWRIST Part Time Teachers Lecturer Posts|
Follow The Steps For Filling UP The Online Application Form
- Part Time Teacher Part Time Lecturer Applied For:
- Select Adilabad Hyderabad / Ranga Reddy Karimnagar Khammam Mahabubnagar Medak Nalganda Nizamabad Warangal Aadhar Number:
- Name of the applicant:
- Surname of Applicant:
- Father's Name:
- Gender: Male Female
- Date Of Birth: (YYYY-MM-DD) Caste:
- Select OC BC-A BC-B BC-C BC-D BC-E SC Minority Upload Photo:
- Educational Qualifications:
- Class Registration Number Name Of The Board / University Total Marks / GPA / Grade Marks Obtained Percentage (%) Subject SSC Intermediate Degree PG Any Other BED / TPT / HPT Methodology Teaching Experience:
- No of years Worked Worked (DD) Details:
- DD Date: (DD-MM-YYYY) DD Amount Bank Name
- Native District Of The Candidate:
- Select Adilabad Hyderabad / Ranga Reddy Karimnagar Khammam Mahabubnagar Medak Nalgonda Nizamab Ad Warangal Address for Communication: Permenent Address:
- Contact Number:
- Written Test to be conducted for a duration of 1 1⁄2 Hours. Question paper objective type model (80 marks): TOTAL: 100 Marks
- English Pedagogy – 20 Marks
- General Knowlegde - 10 Marks
- Concerned subject - 50 Marks
- Demo - 20 Marks
- The remuneration payable to the Part-time Teachers is Rs.14,000/- per month @ 140/- per period and Part-time JL is Rs.18,000/- per month @ Rs.180/- per period not exceeding 100 periods in a month depending on the work load in the subject concerned. PET – Rs.10,900/- per month and Staff Nurse – Rs.10,900/- per month.
- The candidates are informed to draw a D.D. / Banker’s Cheque for Rs.200/- (as examination fee) in favour of the Secretary TSWREI Society, Hyderabad and submit the same at Examination
*Apply Online Application Junior Lecture Part Time Teachers Posts In TSWRIS Click Here
*Download Notification TSWRIES Teachers Lecturers JL 2017 and Instructions Click Here
*Official Website http://www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in/
#TSWREIS Recruitment of Women Lecturers 2017 in Degree Colleges in Telangana Click Here
# TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturers Requirement Click Here