"Unified Service Rules" Successful Benefits get AP@Telangana Teachers. Teacher Unified Service Rules Benefits G.O.Ms.No.436 Dated: 15th October 1996.Hon'ble President signed in Service Rules in Telugu sates Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Summery of Service Rules.
|Subordinate Service Rules 1996|
What is Briefly, Explanation About GO 436 Unified Service Rules:
- The One Man Commission (SPF. Services) was entrusted to comprehensively examine, revise and update the AP State and Subordinate Service Rules popularly General Rules For Teachers among other Special Rules In The Academic Year 2017-18.
- AP Govt from time to time which has been in existence and was not incorporated in the revised Draft Rules and certain Orders / Instructions issued by Government after submission of the Report of the One Man Commission in which they have not been covered have decided to issue the AP and Subordinate Rules, GO 1996.
- GOMs No.418, General Administration (Rules) Department dated: 07-031-962 as amended from time to time, and of all the Adhoc rules to the extent they have been incorporated in these rules, the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following rules in respect of the members of the State and Subordinate Services of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
RULES SHORT TITLE, SCOPE, AND RELATION TO SPECIAL RULES.
- These Rules may be called the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996.
- The gazetted and non-gazetted posts under the State Government shall be constituted into various State and Subordinate Services, and they shall be governed by the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules General Rules and the Special Rules as well as ad-hoc rules issued by the Government.
- These rules shall apply to the State and Subordinate Services and to the holders of posts, whether temporary or permanent included in any State or Subordinate Service except to the extent otherwise expressly provided
- Relation to Special Rules: If any provision in these rules is repugnant to the provisions of the special rules applicable to any particular service regarding any specific matter, the latter shall, in respect of such service and such specific matter, prevail over the provisions of these rules.
- Teachers Unified Service Rules and BenefitsMEO Posts will be filled through promotion as well as supervision of schools will be goodGovt DIET and B.Ed Colleges will be enrichedGHMs will get promotion as MEOs and Dy.EOs in Telangana and APSAs will get promotion as GHMsSGTs will get promotion as SAsTotally 7-8 thousands of teachers will get promotion
What is Use of Service Rules:
Promotions in promotion Channel in DSC Selected teachers in Govt Schools and Colleges.