Tirupati SIHMCT BSc(HHA), Crafts, Diploma, Craftsmanship courses Admission 2017
|SIHMCT Tirupati Admossions apply at www.sihmtpt.org|
A pass in 10+ two system of scenario Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/ functional) in the qualifying examination.
Age Limit: For B. Sc. (HHA)in Hospitality Hotel Administration For a candidate from General and OBC categories, upper age limit is 22 years. In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit is 25 years.
- Counseling includes checking of eligibility of candidates, verification of documents, depositing of advice and first-semester fee and opportunity to opt for a choice of Institutes as available at the time of his/her counseling as per his/ her AIR. Candidates should give as many options after evaluation of Institutes based on information available on their respective websites.
- Allotment of Institute shall be as per merit (AIR), and selection of Institute exercised by the candidate.
- Craftsmanship Certificate Course in Food Production & Patisserie
- Craftsmanship Certificate course in Food & Beverage Service
- Certificate course in food production Payable in Two Installments: Rs.35000/-
- Certificate course in Food & Beverage Service Payable in Two Installments: Rs. 20000/-
- Dip. Course in Bakery & confectionery Payable in Two installments: Rs. 25000/-
Note: 1st payment should be clear at the time of admission, and the 2nd episode should be made before 2nd week of December.
*Official Website http://www.sihmtpt.org/index.php
*SIHMCT Thirupathi Courses Details Click Here