Telangana University B.Ed Exam Fee Notification. Timetable o
f (Bachelor of Education) 2nd, 4th, Semester Regular, and 1st, Semester backlog, 2nd, and 3, Semesters backlog and improvement Examinations fee Year 2015-2017. Due dates and timetable released.
Telangana University B.Ed Exam Fee Timetable Notification 2017-18
|Telangana University B.Ed Exam Fee Timetable Notification
|B.Ed. IV Sem.
||II Year IV Semester Examination fee is Rs. 1430/-+Memorandum of marks is Rs. 60/-+Provisional Certificate Rs. 60/- +Consolidated memo Rs. 350/- total fee Rs. 1900/-
|B.Ed. (I Sem.)
- Fee for all papers Rs. 1430+60 (Memo)=1490/-
- Fee up to Two Papers Rs.665+60 (Memo) = 725/-
- Improvement of Each Paper Rs.665+60 (Memo) =725/-
|B.Ed. (II, III Sem.)
||Backlog & Improvement
||Same as B.Ed. (1st Sem)
- The Principals are requested to submit the examination application forms to the Controller of Examinations, TU by Date: 07.08.2017. If the Examination application forms received after the deadline is over, the Colleges has to pay Rs. 1000/- per day as a penalty for late submission of forms.
- The Principals are requested to submit Internal Assessments marks Online before issuing Hall Tickets, failing which the Examination Branch is not responsible for non-entering of Internal Marks.
- Fee paid once cannot be refunded or adjusted for any future examination.
- The backlog candidates are advised to enclose the Xerox copies of their latest Memorandum of mark memo. All the 4th-semester candidates have to submit Xerox copies of I, II and III Semester memos.
Note: Not to collect the Exam fee from Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students. A Xerox copy of Medical certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the Application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students Applications forms should be submitted separately along with Separate Nominal Roll.