AP State Functions Certain arrangements for the Independence Day Celebrations 2017 Pattern of Celebrations Regarding. MEMO.NO 32/Pro.B/2017-16, Date 01.08.2017.AP Schools Independence Day 2017 Implementation Guidelines Memo No 32
AP State Function Independence Day Celebrations 2017 MEMO:
|AP State Functions Independence Day Celebrations 2017|
Reade The Instructions:
- It is to inform that the State Government have decided to perform Independence Day Celebrations, 2017 in a befitting manner A Ceremonial Parade will be held at S.V. University, Tirupathi, Chittoor Dist. at 0900 hours on Tuesday, the i5 August 2017 where the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh take the salute e Independence Day Celebrations on 15th August 2017 in the Districts is appended to this Memo for information and guidance,
- The Hon’ble Ministers, as nominated by the Government will unfurl the National Flag and take the salute at a Guard of Honour provided by the Police, the Home Guards and the NCC, List of Hon’ble Ministers nominated to unfurl the National Flag at District Head Quarters will be communicated separately. Invitations to the function could be extended to the prominent Officials, non-Officials and freedom Fighters
- As regard s, Celebrations ages, the Collector& District Magistrate of the DIstrict concerned be to entrust the responsibilities to he concerned officials of Revenue Department, for arrangements In other places, the Heads of Institutions be hoisted the National Flag and lain the significance of the Da
- Government desires that Special functions should be arranged on that day in the Schools, Colleges and other Institutions arranging Flag Salutations, Community singing of the Anthem and distribution of Swee is to children etc. The Heads ratio of Departments concerned are requested to issue suitable instructions to institutions under their control a ensure that the Independence Day Celebrations by these Institutions and that of the Local Bodies do not clash with those at District Head Quarters,
- The other functions of the day may include items like sport(including sports), PT Display or display of other skills by planting of to College/School Students enter-Schoolfinter reed Collegiate debate community work launching of any important scheme for rural development; speech by selected boys girls on the chance of 15th August cultural programmes: distribution of prizes Certificate/medals for works in fields Nationa interests small savings, afforestation, family planning or any other aspect of rural development. These programs be organized wherever feasible
CELEBRATIONS IN DISTRICTS
The following program is to be organized for Independence Day Celebrations on 15.08.2017 at District Head Quarters other than at Chittoor and other Moffussil places.
DISTRICT HEAD OUARTERS MORNING:
Community singing of National Anthem and other National Songs in all Educational Industrial Establishments and Public Undertakings and taking out a procession of Students and others terminating a t the venue of the function. 0900 hours: Unfurling of National Flag by the Minister Nominated by the Government at the Guard of Honour by Police Home Guards and NCC etc. Distribution of Patta Certificates(Short speech by the Minister).
AT OTHER LACES IN MOFFUSSILS
MORNING: March past by School Children through streets, singing National Anthem and other National Songs(it should be ensured that the children taking part in the procession should not be put to undue strain). 0900 hours: Flag hoisting at local schools, Panchayat Office, Mandal Offices or at any other Central Place, Community singing of National Anthem and National Songs. Distribution of sweets to Children.
*Download Notification MEMO.NO 32/Pro.B/2017-16 Click Here