APPSC Departmental Test May 2017 Notification Online Application:
|appsc dept test may 2017|
|Exam Name||APPSC Dept Test May 2017|
|When to apply||Online from 28-04-2017|
|How to apply||Through online mode OTPR|
|Online Exam Dates||Session to be held from 08.06.2017 to 13.06.2017|
|Notification||Syllabus notification OD Certificate Pdf Download Here|
|Results||Download Results Click Here|
ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR THE TEST (S):
(i) The employees of Government of AP are eligible to apply for the DEPT Tests that are prescribed in their respective Departmental Service Rules.
(ii) The Secretariat employees in AP State Govt are allowed to appear for the following Tests, wherever the rules permit to get eligibility for appointment by transfer/ promotion to
a) Commercial Taxes Department: Paper Code No: 7 and 6
b) Treasuries and Accounts Department: Paper Code No:31,64,79,89,100,114, 46
(iv) The candidates intending to apply for the following Tests should check respective Service Rules S.R for the
(iii) Typists-cum-Assts. Working in Finance & Planning (Finance Wing) are eligible to appear for the Treasuries & Accounts Service Examination.
a) Sericulture Department: Paper Code No: 32,
b) Mines and Geology Department: Paper Code No: 150 only.
c) Divisional Test: Paper Code No: 113,30, 63, 81 & 138.
d) Works Accounts Service: Paper Code No: 99,44, 78, and 128.
e) Workshop Officers: Paper Code No:14 & 29.
f) APPSC: Paper Code No: 149.
(v) The Paper Code bearing numbers 5, 27, 28, 36, 43, 45, 49, 62, 8, 10, 18, 19,67, 77,
98, 108, 141, 142, 144 to 148,127, 136, 137, and 155 are open to all, whether the
applicant is in Govt Service or not.
Exam FEE& payment procedure:
- The fee for each Test is Rs. 200/- However, no exam fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarati and Marwari Languages.
- The applicant should pay Rs. 500/-( Five Hundred Rupees Only) towards application processing fee, besides the examination fee.
- The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid through Payment
- Gateway of Net Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be appended separately.
- The fee once submitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstant from 28-04-2017 to 2005.2017 for the DepartmentalTests May 2017 Session to be held from 08-06.2017 to 13.06.2017. Failure
- to pay the examination fee, the application fee will entail total rejection of the application.
- (Government removed all fee exemptions as per vide G.O.Ms.No.360, General Administration
- (Services -C) Department, dated:16/08/2002).
- Apply from 28-04-2017 to 20-05.2017 for the Departmental Tests May 2017
- Exam in online mode to be held from 08.06.2017 to 13.06.2017.
- The last date for submission of online application is from 28.04.2017 to 20.05.2017 up to 5 PM and
- the payment of fees shall be accepted till 11:59 PM of 20.05.2017.
Hand written / Typed /Photostat copies/Printed Application
|APPSC DEPT TEST May 2017|
|1||November 2016||November 2016 Session Notification Click Here|
|2||May 2015||APPSC May 2015 dept test results Click Here|
|3||November 2015||November 2015 session notification Click Here|
|4||Nov 2015||November 2015 Dept test results CLICK here|
|5||May 2016||Appsc may 2016 session Notification Click Here|
|6||May 2016||Response Sheet Released Click Here|
|7||Online Apply||Hall Ticket Download Click Here
How to apply One Time Registration Click Here
Mock test write here
|8||Online Payment||Pay through AP Meeseva Click Here|
|9||EOT||Get EOT Material Click Here|
|10||GOT||Get GOT Material|
|11||Official Syllabus||Get SYLLABUS Click Here|