Telangana B.Ed Course Rules Qualifications, Eligibility:
|Telangana B.Ed Course Rules|
Read the following:-
- Clarificatory Judgment of Supreme Court in Islamic Academy of Education and another Vs State of Karnataka and others date 14.08.2003.
- G.O.Ms.No.72, Education (SE-Trg) Department, date: 05.07.2004.
- G.O.Ms. No.37, Education (SE-Trg) Department, date:.26.05.2007.
- G.O.Ms. No.30, Education (SE-Trg) Department, date:20.02.2008.
- G.O.Ms.No.44, Education (SE.Trg) Department, date:.17.03.2008.
- G.O.Ms.No.9, Secondary Education (General.II) Department date:09.03.2010.
- National Council for Teacher Education (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2014, issued vide Notification date: 28.11.2014.
- G.O.Ms.No.26, Higher Education (HE/TE/A2) Department, date: 22.07.2015.
- G.O.Rt.No.160, Higher Education (TE/A2) Department, dated.22.07.2015.
- G.O.Rt.No.307, Higher Education (TE/A2) Department, dtd.28.11.2015.
- G.O.Ms.No.45, Law (F) Department, dt:01.06.2016.
- From the Secretary, Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad, letter.No.TSCHE/Secy/CETs/April- 2017, date.22.04.2017 & 12.05.2017.
In exercise of the powers conferred by Sections 3 and 15 of the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Prohibition of Capitation Fee) Act, 1983 and in supersession of the Telangana Conduct of Education Common Entrance Test for admission into B.Ed Course Rules, 2004 issued in G.O.Ms.No.72, Education (SE-Trg) Department, dated:05.07.2004, along with the amendment orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.37, Education (SE-Trg) Department, date:26.05.2007; G.O.Ms.No.30, Education (SE-Trg) Department, date:20.02.2008; G.O.Ms.No.44, Education (SE-Trg.) Department, date:17.03.2008 and G.O.Ms.No.9, Secondary Education (Genl.II) Department, dated:09.03.2010, the Governor of Telangana at this moment makes the following Rules for the conduct of Common Entrance Test for admission into 2-year B.Ed Course, in consonance with the National Council for Teacher Education Regulations, 2014.
Follow The Steps
- Orders were issued in the G.O. 2nd read above framing Rules for the conduct of Education Common Entrance Test (Ed-CET/Ed-CET-AC) for entry into B.Ed course, based on the Apex Court Judgment 1st read above, and the Rules were amended from time to time in the G.Os 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th read above.
- The National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi, vide Notification 7th read above, issued New Regulations and Norms and standards which have come into force from the date of their publication in the Gazette of India, wherein changed eligibility criteria among others has been prescribed for admission into the Colleges of Education.
- In the G.O. 8th read above, orders were issued adapting the Andhra Pradesh Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee (for Professional Courses offered in Private Un-Aided Professional Institutions) Rules, 2006, to Telangana State. In the G.Os 9th and 10th read above, orders were issued constituting the Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee for regulating Admissions and Fee Fixation in Private Un-Aided Professional Institutions.
- In the G.O 11th read above, orders were issued that all the other laws, including those made under the adapted Acts, which were in existence as on 02.06.2014, but not adapted as on the date of this Order, shall be deemed to have been adapted to the State of Telangana.
- The Secretary, Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad, in his letters 12th read above, has furnished proposals for the issue of new rules for the conduct of Education Common Entrance Test (Ed-CET/Ed-CET-AC) for entry into B.Ed course in supersession of the orders issued in the G.O 2nd read above as amended from time to time, keeping in view the National Council for Teacher Education Regulations, 2014.
- The Government after careful examination of the proposals of the Secretary, Telangana State Council of Higher Education, at this moment decided to issue new Rules for conduct of Education Common Entrance Test (Ed-CET/Ed-CET-AC) for entry into B.Ed course.
- Accordingly, the following notification shall be published in the Telangana Gazette.
Eligibility Criteria for appearing in the Ed.CET / Ed.CET-AC
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for Ed.CET / Ed.CET-AC and for admission to 2-year B.Ed course.
- The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should satisfy ‘local’/ non-local’ status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974, as subsequently amended.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed or appeared;
- In any Bachelors Degree, i.e., B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Sc (Home Science), BCA, BBM or in the Master’s Degree, securing at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialisation in Science and Mathematics with 55% aggregate marks or
- Any other qualification equivalent to it.
- However, for candidates belonging to the reserved categories viz., SC/ST/BC and other reserved categories should have secured 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates possessing MBBS/BSC(AG)/ BVSC /BHMT/B.Pharm and such other professional and job oriented degree courses viz., LL.B are not eligible for admission into B.Ed course.
- Candidates possessing a Master Degree without having undertaken Under Graduate study are not eligible for admission.
The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years as on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit
*Download G.O No 13 Telangana B.Ed Course Rules Qualifications, Eligibility Click Here