|AP Intermediate Academic year calendar Schedule 2017-18|
All the Principals of Junior Colleges and Composite Colleges offering Intermediate Course in the State informed that the Tentative Annual Academic Programme(Calendar) for the academic year 2017-2018 in respect of Junior and Composite Degree colleges in the State offering two years Intermediate course in general and vocational courses is as follows.
Annual Calendar for the Academic year 2017-2018:
- First-term 01-06-2017 to 23-09-2017.
- Half Year examination 18-09-2017 23-09-2017.
- First-term holidays 24-09-2017 to 03-10-2017
- Date of reporting of total holidays 04-10-2017
- Second term 04-10-2017 to 28-03-2017
- Second term holidays 07-01-2018 to 16-01-2018.
- Date of reporting opening after 2nd term holidays 17-01-2018
- Pre-final examination-1 19-01-2018 to 25-01-2017
- Pre-final examination 2nd week of February
- Date of commencement practical examination 1st week of February 2018
- Date of commencement theory examination 1st week of March.
- Last working day for the academic year 2017 2018 28-03-2018
- Summer vacations 29-03-2018 to 31-05-2018
- Advanced supplementary examination last week of May 2018
- Date of reopening of colleges after summer vacation for the academic year 2018-2019 01-06-2018
All the principal/management are requested to follow the instruction furnished hereunder:
- All the Management of private un-aided Jr. Colleges informed that according to Annual 2017-18 the Jr. Colleges are deemed to closed for summer vacation from 29-03-2018 to 31-05-2018.
- In addition to the holiday, all Sundays, Second Saturdays& public holidays declared by Government of Andhra Pradesh shall observed as holidays.
- Admissions shall be made only by the admission schedule announced by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education.
- No college shall indulge in undue canvassing to force/ convince/ attract students which results in unhealthy competition among colleges No advertisement should be carried out through hoardings, pamphlets, wall.
- writings electronic media or print media etc. that will result in unhealthy competition among the colleges.
- All the private college managements are at this moment instructed to send the qualified, experienced staff for spot valuation camps.
All the Management of private un-aided Jr. Colleges at this moment informed if any deviation noticed, the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Education will take action against the management including dis-affiliation of the college.
Download Notification AP Intermediate Academic year calendar Schedule 2017-18 Click Here