Sub: D.ED., 2 nd year Examinations for 2015-17 batch Payment Examination Fee submission of Nominal Rolls Ccrtain Instructions.
Ref: This Office Press Note on RC. No.06/C1/2017 Dated 07.09.2017
With reference, this office Press notice principals of a Government DIETs and Private D.Ed., Colleges In the state are requested to following below for payment of a fee, submission of Nominal Rolls, or in the instructions g uploading of applications and Practical Mark
1. Dates are given in the Press Examination Fee and on of Nominal Roll’s are to strictly followed.
2.Submits Separate Challans have to be remitted to regular and private candidates. All the names of candidates for whom the consolidated challan is taken have to be written on the back side of the Challan under attestation of the Principal concerned.
3. Due to the revision of syllabus and pattern of evaluation from 2015-16 onwards, there will be 6 theory papers for regular candidates. However for once failed candidates in the examination Will be conducted in the old pattern. Only one chance will be given to the compartmental candidates.
4. Principals are requested to prepare manuscript Nominal Rolls for all the Regular and once failed separately as per the format enclosed.
5. Nominal Rolls, original challans copy of web applications are to be submitted along with copies of Affiliation issued b the Commissioner of School education A P. and copies of recognition issued by NCTE.
6. Particulars of present batch regular candidates and failed candidates of November 2016 can be uploaded the online format
7. But in respect of candidates of old batches Manuscript Nominal rolls have to be submitted along with manual applications and marks memos will be rejected. For also fee has to be the candidates who are appearing for only practices the manuscript. Nominal heir particulars are to be furnished paid and Rol
8. The site will be opened to receive the applications of the candidates along with Internal Marks and Practicum Marks on 18-09-2017.
.9.The Principals have to submit the Nominal Rolls in the O/o District Educational Officer concerned within the scheduled date i e 27.09.2017 without fail.
10 Care has to be taken while uploading the Practicum and Internal Marks uploaded will not be changed under any circumstances. The principal will be held responsible for any mistakes In the marks during uploading.