Spot Admissions Opened last date 23-10-2017 Click Here
KUPGCET 2017 Exam Notification at www.kudoa.in
KU PGCET 2017
KU PGCET 2017 Notification
Final Phase Web Options Guidelines
Phase 1 Seat Allotment list Released 14-08-2017
M.PEd Results Phase 2 Schedule
Final Phase Web Options from
Phase 2 Schedule From
2nd Phase seat allotment
Online Application today 05:00 P.M
Kakathiya University Admissions 2017:
Courses offered under Kakatiya University: M.A. (Telugu, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, History, Sociology Gender Studies.); M.Sc. (Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Physics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Computer Science, Psychology); Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM); Master of Tourism Management (MTM); Master of Social Work (MSW); Master of Mass Communication & Journalism (MCJ); M.Com. (M.Com; M.Com. (Financial Accounting); M.Com.(Banking & Insurance); and M.Com.(Computer Applications)); P.G. Diploma in Sericulture, Clinical Bio-Chemistry; Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc); Master of Education (M.Ed.); and 5-Year Integrated PG Programme in M.Sc. (Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry)., MSc(MIT).
The University may, for administrative reasons, conduct the Entrance Test before publication of the results of Qualifying Degree Examinations concerned. But qualifying in the Entrance Test alone does not confer a right of admission on a candidate. In addition to being qualified at the Entrance Test, a candidate will be eligible for admission only if he/she passes the qualifying Degree Examination before the first phase of counseling and secures the prescribed minimum marks in the subject(s) courses concerned, as mentioned in Part-II of this Booklet. The Candidates who took Instant/ Supplementary Examination will not be allowed unless they get qualified, on the day of counseling. The memorandum of marks and pass certificates of the qualifying examination are not called for along with the application form for Entrance Test and the eligibility of the candidate is not verified/decided at the time of allowing the candidates to appear for the Entrance Test. Hence, even if candidates are qualified in the Entrance Test, they shall not have any right for admission unless they fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the rules. Such cases will be summarily rejected at the time of admission. Candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to the course he/she has applied, before appearing in the Entrance Test.
GUIDELINES AND INFORMATION:
- The Online Application will be available on website http://www.kudoa.inform . Note: Candidates are advised to take a printout of the prospectus/instructions to fill online application from the website before proceeding to fill the application form.
- The online application form can be filled anywhere with internet connection. After going through the prospectus by keeping all the Certificates, Soft Copies of Scanned Photo and Signature.
- The fee paid by the applicant is Non-Refundable.
- The system generated application number is displayed for further reference.
- Application Fee for OC/BC Candidates is Rs.400/- for each course, for SC/ST/PH Candidates is Rs.300/- for each course.
- All the process will be shown as in Screen Shots below.
- Follow the Screens to Apply for Application and payment.
Web Options Guidelines:
ANNEXURE-I Guidelines for Web Options filling by the candidates
1. Open the website using URL www.kudoa.in
2. Click on the link Web Counseling button / Tab on the left side of the screen
3. Login using Reg No and Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY) as password
4. Once the Reg.No, and Date of Birth is matched, you will get OTP (One Time Password) to your registered mobile.
5. Enter the OTP received to your mobile.
6. Then press login button to proceed to next step.
7. After login, the browser displays the following screen to change the password.
8. Now enter the new desired password (Minimum 6 chars). KUPGCET 2017
9. Then Re-enter the new password.
10. Note down the password in a safe place and do not reveal the password to any other person until the admission process is completed.
11. Click on the Submit button to proceed to the next step.
12. Now the list of districts will be displayed where the colleges are offering different courses applied by you based on the tests applied.
13. Select the district names where you are willing to join the courses.
14. If you want to select all the districts, you can click on Select All option at the top of the district’s list.
15. After selecting the required option click on the Submit button to proceed to the next step
16. The next screen displays the list of colleges with different eligible courses as per the tests appeared 17. The left side of the screen shows the list of colleges along with CAMPUS colleges of KU.
18. The top of the screen displays Course Code with Course Name (Short Form).
19. Each column represents a course offered in the college. If the column is indicated as N/A, it means that course is not offered in that college.
20. Sample Screen is as follows. KUPGCET 2016
21. Please enter the Order of Priority in the Text boxes provided based on your willingness to join. 22. Start the priority number from 1 and continue to the end of your selection
23. Please prepare the list of colleges with courses in the order in which you want to join. Sample Format is given below Priority Number Course Name College Name 1 2 3 4
24. Enter the priority numbers in the boxes provided in the serial order.
25. You can change/delete the order of priority of a particular course/college. 26. If you want to delete the course in a college, simply delete the priority number in the respective box and press TAB key, then it will ask for confirmation, click yes to delete the priority option. Then automatically the next priority options will be re-numbered.
27. If you want to insert a course of college in between the priorities already entered, select the required course of college and enter the priority number in the text box, then press the TAB key, then it will ask for confirmation, click ok to re-arrange the priority options after inserting the new course & college.
28. After completion of all the priority options entry, Click on the Submit button
29. After submitting the details the following screen will be displayed
30. You can Save the details and take a printout of the options entered for reference. KUPGCET 2017 Sample Screen to Preview Report when print option selected: Sample Screen to get Printout of priorities enrolled: KUPGCET 2017 Sample Screenshot getting the password:
31. You keep the printed copy of the options entered in a safe place.
32. After completion, if you want to change the options entered you can log in and change the options as you like using your login details with new password modified (OTP password will not be valid for further logins)
33. After login, you can view the previously saved options on the screen and you can add/delete / modify the priority options as you like.
34. After successful completion of the updations, take a new printed copy of the modified list of priorities.
35. This provision is valid only for the period specified in the receipt of certificates.
*KUPGCET 2017 Online Application Click Here Closed