|Recruitment of Telangana SSA KGBVs, URs, DPO and MIS Posts Notification|
- The District Educational Officer & Ex-Officio District Project Officer of SSA shall notify that all these posts shall be engaged purely on temporary and contract basis for the period indicated in the letter by the concerned authorities.
- A press note may be issued in local News Papers in the District indicating names of the Mandals /schools (KGBVs/URS) and some vacancies and also to display the Notification in the District Offices O/o DEO & EO-DPO SSA and the offices of the MEOs. The application forms shall be made available to the candidates at the DPOs.
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age reckoned as on 01/07/2017 (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/BC and ten years for PHC).
- The district as a unit of appointment for all the posts.
- (i) The DEO & EO DPO of SSA shall follow the prescribed calendar meticulously in inviting Applications, the constitution of the selection committee, scrutiny of applications, preparation of merit list and issue of preference orders etc.
- (ii) The Rule of reservation and Presidential orders shall follow while engaging the field level persons.
- Scheme of Examination: The selection of candidates for engaging to the posts will make by written test (online I of feline).
- Honorarium: A fixed amount will be paid as a monthly honorarium for the concerned post as per the orders of State Project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
- The candidates shall enter into a contract agreement with DEO / MEO / SMCs to work until the end of the academic year subject to review of her / his performance on Academic / Administration / Technical aspects etc., on monthly basis.
- The vacancies shall be filled on the priority basis.
- The vacancies arised time to time shall be filled with the candidates available in the merit list. Identify the vacancies post-wise and issue a notification on a priority basis.
- Joint Collector-Chairperson.
- DEO &EO-DPO, SSA -Member Convener
- Assistant Director, Disabled Welfare MemberDept. (for IERP Selection).
- District Informatics Officer, NIC – Member(conduct of online tests and other technical aspects)
- DIET Principal or Representative-Member.
- Marks memorandum of SSC (proof for date of birth).
- Marks memorandum of Board of Intermediate Education.
- Marks memorandum of Degree.
- Marks memorandum of Professional qualification.
- Marks memorandum of technical qualification& RCI Registration Certificate for IERP post.
- For Local Candidature proof, they should submit Study Certificates from 4th to 10th Class.
- Candidates shall affix her/ his recent photo and shall sign on the photo.
- Caste certificate.
- Disability certificate issued by the SADARAM as per Government norms
Special Officer KGBV: Post Graduate Degree and B.Ed. OR Qualified in TET Exam Paper-II.
Accountant: B.Com. / M.Com with Tally accounting package
Nurse: Trained by recognised institution
KGBV staff: Female candidates only
Special Officer KGBV: Post Graduate Degree and B.Ed. OR Qualified in TET Exam – Paper – H.
CRT: Degree in concerned subject and B.Ed. OR Qualified in TET Exam – Paper – II.
PET: Intermediate with D.P.Ed. / Degree with B.P.Ed.
- Subject Issue of notification by DEO (Press release) Date 03.10.2017.
- Last date for receipt of applications 07.10.2017.
- Scrutiny of applications 10.10.2017.
- Publishing of eligible list for written test: 11.10.2017
- Conduct of test written test (online I offline) 23.10.2017.
- Publishing of result 28.10.2017.
- Engagement of the services of selected staff 30.10.2017.