Telangana National Achievement Survey (NAS) Guidelines RC 193 SE (prog I) Dept. NCER Conduct of National Achievement Survey (NAS) 2017 for classes Ill to V and VIII Certain Instructions issued Rc.No.193/N1-3/TSCERT/2017.
Telangana National Achievement Survey (NAS) Guidelines RC 193:
|Telangana National Achievement Survey (NAS) Guidelines|
Read the following Gos for more information: Guidelines on NAS issued by the NCERT and This office Procs.Rc. No. 193/N1-3ITSCERT/2017. dated: 16.10.2017.
Telangana National Achievement Survey (NAS) Guidelines Details:
- In continuation of the instructions issued in the reference two read above, the District Educational officers in the state are requested to follow the following instructions in the conduct of NAS 2017 examination on 13th November 2017 scrupulously.
- District Educational Officers are informed that the NAS Sample schools are finalised and changes cannot be done now in the Sample Schools list
- NAS district tracker is to be filled at district level carefully.
- Field Investigators are to be identified and detalls to be uploaded in the Tracker by 25-10-2017 positively.
- Orientation of Headmasters of Sample schools and Field Investigators should be conducted as per the NAS guidelines.
- Mobile app is being developed by NIC t facilitate sampling of students by Field Investigators, the sane will be shared with DEOs Aadhar updating ranking of the students of Sample schools to be done 100% by the DEOs.
- Learning outcomes material posters. Leaflets, teacher modules to be made available to all schools, part NAS Sample schools as NAS tests based on Learning outcomes.
- The expenditure fo conducting the Orientation programme, etc. and NAS Test on 13.11.2017 shall be borne by the SSA funds in the districts as per the SSA norms.
- Field Investigators may be paid daily allowance of Rs.200M- on training days (2days) and on “NAS survey days (2days), which will cover travel and other incidental charges.
- The above instructions should be followed scrupulously. This has got approval of the Commissioner and Director of School Education and SPD, SSA, Telangana.
Download Notification RC 193 Click Here