Telangana TRT-2017 Language Pandits Dist Wise Vacancies, Eligibility, Qualifications:
|Telangana TRT-2017 Language Pandit Vacancies|
Educational Qualification: Language Pandit: Must possess Graduation as one of the Optional / Graduation in Literature Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental Language (BOL) in, Post Graduation Degree from a University recognised by UGC with 50% (In case of SC / ST / BC / Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%).
Pass in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) course Methodology subject or Language Pandit Training in any institution recognised by NCTE.
Same Pattern for all subjects: Telugu, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi.
AGE: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years.
TRT Language Pandits Dist Wise Vacancies Posts Details:
- Language Pandit – All media (Excluding Urdu medium) 985 Posts
- Language Pandit – Urdu medium 26 Posts
- Adilabad 26,
- MANCHERIAL 26
- Nirmal Dist 4
- KUMARAMBHEEM Asifabad dist 66
- Karimnagar dist 4
- Jagitial Dist 53
- Peddapalli dist 5
- Rajanna Siricilla dist 8
- Nizamabad Dist 18
- KAMAREDDY Dist 82
- Warangal Urban dist 1
- WARANGAL Rural dist 4,
- Jayashankar Bhupalapalli dist 54
- JANGOAN Dist 15
- MAHABUBABAD Dist 52
- Khammam dist 10
- BHADRADRI KOTHAGUDEM Dist 64
- Medak Dist 39
- SANGAREDDY Dist 67
- Siddipet dist 26
- MAHABUBNAGAR DIST 44,
- WANAPAERTHY Dist 15
- Nagar Kurnool 16
- JOGULAMBA Gudwal dist LP 43
- Nalgonda Dist 37
- Suryapet Dist 27
- Yadadri Bhongiri dist 31
- Vikarabad dist 86
- Medchal Malkagiri Dist 16
- Rangareddy 49
- Hyderabad 23
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Perspectives in Education
- Content: The syllabus for Language concerned shall be based on proficiency in the language, elements of language, communication & comprehension abilities – standard up to Secondary Level (X Class)
- Teaching Methodology.
- Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 30/10/2017
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 30/11/2017
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held in the 2nd week of February 2018. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.