Employees working in the State government or Central government to make there savings account convert into salary account. There are many features in seats are available how to change your savings account as an employee count. State Bank of India SBI provides guidelines.
How to Convert SBI Savings account as Employee Salary Account:
Benefits to the Employer:
1. Hassle-free account opening process. On request, our officials will visit your premises to on-board your employees. An employee of Govt can also opt to open their accounts online or by visiting the nearest branch.
2. A convenient way to manage salaries across a large number of centers, through the Bank's award-winning Corporate Internet Banking.
3. Online facilities reduce paperwork and salary administration cost. Enjoy instant credit of salaries to your employees' accounts.
4. Zero charges for salary disbursement.
5. Equipping your employees with a power-packed Salary Account that is trusted by the largest organizations in India.
1. Zero balance account and free unlimited transactions across ATMs of any Bank. Also comes bundled with SBI Credit Card
.complimentary personalnal Accident Insurance (Death)cover up to Rs. 20 Lakhs.
3. ComplimentaryAir Accident Insurance (Death)cover up to Rs. 30 Lakhs.
4. Avail ofPersonal Loans, Home Loans, Car LoansandEducation Loansat attractive rates and upto 50% off on processing fees.
5. Upto 25% off on locker charges
6. Avail of Auto-Sweep to createe-MODs (Multi OptionDeposits)and earn higher interest.
7. Avail of Demat & Online Trading A/cat the time of on-boarding itself.
8. Free issuance of Drafts, Multi City Cheques, SMS Alerts. Free online NEFT/RTGS.
9. Overdraft equivalent to 2 Months Net Salary (Currently available for select customers only)
10 Earn points on various transactions through our loyalty program state Bank Rewardz.
11. Host of regular offers onDebit CardsandState Bank Buddy (e-Wallet)
How to Change:
SALARY ACCOUNT under description ACCOUNT DESCRIPTION
SBCHQ means SAVING BANK WITH CHEQUE BOOK
SGSP means STATE GOVERNMENT SALARY PACKAGE
PUBIND means PUBLIC OF INDIA
GOLD means One type of ATM CARD.
INR Means Indian rupees.
Documents required for opening a Salary Account:
- Salary pay slip last month
- Employee ID card
- Aadhar Card
- APGLI Number
- PAN card Number
- CPS NUMER or PF zppf number.