TSWREIS 1st Year inter Hall Tickets Download at cet.cgg.gov.in/coe

0
384

TSWREIS 1st Year inter Admissions hall tickets released. Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(TSWREIS) has issued an entrance test 2018 notification for Admission into 1st Year Inter. Application all invited from boys and girls for admission into 1st year intermediate MPC with IIT JEE/EAMCET coaching and BPC with NEET coaching and MEC/CEC (with CA-CPT, CLAT, Admission into Other Prestigious Institutions and Other competitive exams) with English as the medium of instruction for the
academic year 2018-2019.

TSWREIS 1st Year inter Admissions Opened:

TSWREIS 1st Year inter Admissions Opened Last date 30-12-2017, Apply at cet.cgg.gov.in/coe

TSWREIS for coaching 1st Year Admissions seats available Groups:

  1. MPC: boys 280 girls 360
  2. BPC: 280 boys 360 girls
  3. MEC: boys 80 girls 80
  4. CEC: boys 40 girls 40

Eligibility:

  • The student should have passed in 10th class/ SSC in one attempt in March 2018.
  • Students who studied in Telugu Medium in 10th Class can also apply in English Medium Colleges.
  • A copy of the marks memo of the 10th class obtained through E-SEVA / MEE-SEVA is to submit at the time of counseling.
  • Parents Annual Income: not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum. The students should produce Caste and Income certificates issued by the Tahasildar.

Reservation:
For admissions in TSWR (IIT-Medical) Academy (Boys & Girls), Gowlidoddi, TSWR COE Karimnagar and 10 Junior Colleges, the reservation pattern is SC-75%, BC-C (SC converted to Christians) – 2%, ST-6%, BC – 12%, Minority – 3% and others 2%.

Among 77% seats reserved for SCs and BC-C candidates, 60% seats with be filled with the students who studied in TSWR Institutions / SW hostels and the remaining 40% filled with other SC students.

All the eligible BC, OC, ST and Minorities students studying in Telangana state can apply for the remaining 25% seats reserved and based on the merit these seats will be filled as per the reservation to each community.

How to Apply:

Step 1: go to official website http://tswreis.telangana.gov.in/

Step 2: Search for online application and apply here http://cet.cgg.gov.in/coe/

Step 3: Upload the 100 kb photo and 50kb signature of the student. There is no registration fee for submission of application through ONLINE from any Internet centre in the State.

Step 4: The Candidates can opt the colleges while applying on-line. The candidates shall be considered for admission into the colleges according to their option.

Other Information:

  1. The medium of instruction in the above colleges is ENGLISH only.
  2. Selected students will get all benefits extended by SW Department such as free boarding, lodging,
  3. dresses, books, Medical care and Examination Fee, etc.,
  4. Age Limit: students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.01.2018. In case of all SC, students will be given 1st-year relaxation.
  5. The last date for submit of applications through Online: 30.12.2017.
  6. Hall tickets can download from 18.01.2018 to 27.01.2018. Download Now
  7. Entrance exams on: 28th January 2018
  8. For any other information contact Help-line number: 1800-425-45678

Download the Notification TSWREIS 1st Year inter Admissions:

 

TSWREIS 1st Year inter Admissions Opened Last date 30-12-2017 Notification for Admission into 1st Year Intermediate With integrated coaching for IIT-JEE/EAMCET/NEET/CA-CPT/CLAT- 2018-19.Pdf Download Here