G.O.RT.No. 236 Dated.22-05-2015 Read the following:
- From the Registrar, A.K.N.U., Rajahmundry, Letter No.AKNU/R/TS/2013, dated 19-09-2013.
- Lr.No.12907/UE-I/A1/2013-1, dated.27.12.2013
- 3. From the Registrar, A.K.N.U., Rajahmundry, Letter No.AKNU/R/TS/2013, dated 04-01-2014
- G.O.Ms.No.301, Finance (SMPC.I) Dept., dt.04.12.2007
- G.O.Ms.No.244, Finance (SMPC.I) Dept., dt.01.09.2012
- G.O.Ms.No.470, Finance (SMPC) Dept., dt.04.12.2008
- .G.O.Ms.No.220, Finance (SMPC) Dept., dt.22.07.2006.
- Lr.No.12907/UE-I/A1/2013-2, dated.12.02.2014.
- From the Registrar, A.K.N.U., Rajahmundry, Letter No.AKNU/R/TS/2013, dated 24-02-2014.
- Lr.No.12907/UE-I/A1/2013-2, dated.25.07.2014
In the reference 1st read above, the Registrar, Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry has stated that, the State Government has sanctioned (65) teaching posts for various courses out of which (26) posts have been filled and (39) were vacant. In this context, the committee constituted by the Vice-Chancellor recommended to fill up the remaining (39) unfilled sanctioned posts. However, the Vice Chancellor, Adikavi Nannaya University requested re-allocation of the posts so that the University gets 12B status by the UGC: 2. The Government after careful examination in the proposal hereby accord permission for reallocation of (39) posts already sanctioned to Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry as detailed below: