GO MS 33 Telangana PRC Enhancement of Minimum Pension to Pensioners and Family pensioners
PENSIONS – Sanction of Consolidated of Pension/Family Pension to Pensioners retiredin the pre-revised scales of Pay, 2015 – Enhancement of Financial Assistance- Enhancement of Minimum Pension to Pensioners & Family pensioners – Orders- issued.
FINANCE (HRM.V) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 33 Dated: 07-04-2015. Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.156 Finance (Pen-I) Dept., dt. 16.9.1999
2. G.O.Ms.No.248 Finance (Pen-I) Dept., dt.04.10.2005.
3. G.O.(P).No.338 Finance (Pen-I) Dept., dt.02.11.2005.
4. G.O.Ms.No.438 G.A. (Spl.A) Dept., dated.07.07.2008.
5. G.O.Ms.No.598 G.A. (Spl.A) Dept., dated. 26.11.2009. 6. G.O.(P).No.108 Finance (Pen-I) Dept., dt.03.05.2006.
7. G.O.P. No.314 Finance (Pen-I) Dept., dt.,18.10.2008. 8. G.O.Ms.No.52 Finance (PC-I) Dept., dated 25.02.2010.
9. G.O.Ms.No.100. Finance (Pen.I) Dept., dated:06.04.2010
10. G.O.Ms.No.95 G.A. (Spl.A) Dept., dated. 28.02.2013
11. G.O.Ms.No.25 Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dated:18.03.2015
. * * * * *
In the Government Order 10th read above, orders were issued constitutingTenthPay Revision Commission and laying down the terms of reference of the Pay Revision Commission. 2. The TenthPay Revision Commissionsubmitteditsreporttothe Government on 29.05.2014 and recommended, inter alia, the followingin respect of pensionary benefits. (i) Consolidatethebasicpension/familypensionbymergingtheDearness Reliefason01.07.2013andbyaddingthefitmentof29% to the Basic Pension / Basic Family Pension. (ii) To fix the Minimum Pension at Rs.6500/- p.m. (iii) ToraisetheminimumFinancialAssistancetotheminimumof family pension of Rs.6,500/- p.m. with no Dearness Relief. (iv) To continue the existing commutationtable. 2 3. IntheGovernmentOrder,11threadabove,ordershavebeenissued revising the Pay Scales of the State Government Employees in pursuance of the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commissioner and discussions with Employees Associations with effect from 01.07.2013 and with monetary benefit from 02.06.2014. 4. Aftercarefulconsiderationoftheabove recommendations of the Pay Revision Commission, Government havedecidedto acceptthesame andhereby order as follows.
5. (a) TheexistingPension/FamilyPension,inrespectofthoseretiredor died while in service prior to 01.07.2013 and also in the case of familypensioners who are inreceiptof Familypensionason1.7.2013,beco nsolidated,byadding43%offitmentbenefitonthe said basic Pension/ basic Family Pension and by merging the Dearness Relief @ 63.344% admissible as on 01.07.2013 and the same shall be known as Revised ConsolidatedBasicPension/ Revised Consolidated Basic Family Pension. (b) This Revised ConsolidatedBasicPension or Revised ConsolidatedBasicFamily Pension shall come into force witheffectfrom01.07.2013 notionallyandthemonetarybenefitbeallowedwitheffectfrom02.06.2014 . (c) NodifferenceonRetirementGratuity/Encashmentof Earned Leave shall be allowedin case of employees who retired between01.07.2013and01.06.2014. (d) As regards the arrears on account of consolidation of Pension/Family pension / Financial Assistance from 02.06.2014 to 28.02.2015, orders will be issued separately. The consolidated Pension/FamilyPension shall be paid in cash from the month of March 2015 payable in the month of April 2015.
6. While fixing the consolidated basic pension/basicfamilypensionas above,partofa rupee, if any arrived, should be rounded off to the next higher rupee.
7. TheInterimReliefpaidfrom01.01.2014to01.06.2014shallnotbe recovered.InterimReliefpaidfortheperiodbeyond02.06.2014shallbeadjustedfr omthemonetarybenefitpayableon account of revision of consolidated basic pension consolidated basic family pension.
8. While consolidating the Pension, the additional quantum of pension paid to pensioners on attaining specified ages, which is shown distinctly,should be ignored. 3
9. A ready reckoner has been appended to this order as Annexure –I. This ready reckoner can be used as reference for payment of the arrears of pension and fixation of Revised Consolidated Basic Pension/Revised ConsolidatedBasicFamilyPension ordered above.
10. In the case of employees who retired on or after 02.06.2014 the pension shall be calculated on the pay in Revised Pay Scales 2015 only.
11.1Theemployeeswhoretiredbetween01.07.2013and01.06.2014are eligibleforrevisionoftheirpayintheRevisedPayScales,2015 notionallyas pertheordersissuedintheG.O.11th readabove.Assuch,thepensionsof these employees have to be revised notionally based on the revised pay in RevisedPayScales,2015andmonetarybenefitshouldbeallowedfrom 02.06.2014 only.
11.2. NodifferenceonRetirementGratuity/EncashmentofEarned Leave shall be allowed to the pensioners on the pension notionally fixed as above.
11.3. However,thedifferenceincommutationvalueofpensionshall be allowed on the pension notionally fixed as above, keeping in viewthedirectionsoftheHon’bleSupremeCourtofIndiadated.11.11.2005 in C.A.Nos.6780/2005 (arising out of SLP (Civil)No.5394-5470/2004) and as per the orders issued in the reference 6thread above. 12. A Government servant shall continue to be entitled to commute for laumpsum payment up to 40% of his pension. The existing Table of commutation value for pension shall be continued. 13.Government alsohereby order forthepayment of Dearness Relief on the Revised Consolidated Basic Pension/ Revised Consolidated Basic Family Pension as well as on the Pension/ Family Pension fixed with reference to the pay drawn in the Revised Pay Scales 2015 at the rates applicable from time to time with effect from 01.01.2014, 01.07.2014 as indicatedbelow.