AP Tribal Welfare Gurukulam Teachers Transfer Schedule, Guidelines Released.
A copy of the Transfer guidelines is here by communicated for the year 2015-16 along with application form.
All the P rincipals are requested to circulate these transfer guidelines to all the staff members and receive the filled transfer applications forms of liable and eligible employees as mentioned in the be got transfer guidelines.
The required number of transfer applications may prepated by the principal and supply to all persons who are liable / eligible for transfer and abstract of all the applications should be furnished in the following performa:
GUIDELINES FOR TRANSFER COUNSELLING FOR THE YEAR 2015
1. The guidelines are prepared for regulating transfer of all teaching staff i.e., PGT, TGT, PD(s), PET and Superintendents (Non teaching) on transfer policy through counselling.
2. ELIGIBLITY FOR TRANSFER THROUGH COUNSELLING:
The following will be eligible for transfer:
i) COMPULSION TRANSFERS:
- a) The employee who have completed the period of (5) years of service in a particular station as 1st May 2015
- b) Transfer of a spouse on te request of another spouse during counselling to post them together in one school/place.
- c) A spouse case under transfer counselling will be considered once on completion of 5 years only to one of the spouse and not in every year.
- d) All the spouse cases will be considered on par with Govt. norms.
ii) TRATIVE TRANSFER:ii ) ADMINIS
Transfer on account of administrative grounds i.e., disciplinary cases or redeployment of surplus manpower or in public interest or for sharing shortage of staff.
iii) REQUEST TRANSFER:
The following are eligible to apply for request transfers:
a) Employ who have completed minimum period of 2 years stay at a particular station as on 1 st May 2015.
b) Any employee retiring on or before June 30, 2016 shall not be transferred.
iv) EXCEPTIONAL TRANSRERS:
Male Teachers below 50 years of age working in Girls institutions will be transferred to accummodate lady teachers.
3. No Mutual transfers will be considered.
4. CALENDER OF COUNSELLING TRANSFERS:
a. The Transfers WOULD BE AS PER THE SCHEDULE & INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE CIRCULAR. No transfers shall be made there after during the year 2015-16 and no relaxation would be entertainded.
b. The posts of the persons those who are on deputation /OD will be shown as clear vacancy . the posts were TGTs working against PGT post will be shown as vacancy.
c. The leave vacancies for more than a year will be treated as vacancy.
5. TRANSFER PROCEDURE:
5.1. The applicant shall fill only the option forms to the Districts opted by them in the head office Gurukulam and the list of District wise, Institution wise vacancies shall be provided to the concerned District Level Committees(DLC) as enclosure to the option forms of the applicants so as to enable the DLCs for giving posting orders to the applicants as ordered in the G.O. MS No.57. dt.18.05.15. The transeeeing authority or his nominee sh all onduct the counselling.
5.2.A District Level Committees(DLC) is being established with the minister incharge of the District development as the Chairman and comprising of the District Collector and the District Head of the concerned department. The DLC will effect the transfer of all Local/District Cadre
employees. It will also assign posting to the Zonal Cadre employees allotted to the district by the Government /HOD. The DLC shall finalise the list of employees to be transferred and upon approval by the Committee , the District head of the concerned department shall issue orders.
6. TRANSFER ON NON-TEACHING STAFF AT THE DISTRICT LEVEL:
The DLC shall effect the transfer counselling to the District cadre Employees i.e., non teaching staff (up to cadre of Sr. Asst.) at district level in terms of the orders issue in the G.O.Ms.No 57. of nFinance (HR.I) Department Dt.18.05.2015.”