SOCIAL WELFARE (RS.1) DEPARTMENT
GO 268 APSWREI Society transfer guidelines G.O.RT.No. 268 Dated: 24-06-2015. Read the following:–
- G.O.Ms.No.57, Finance (HR.1) Department, dated: 18-5-2015.
- G.O.Ms.No.58, Finance (HR.1) Department, dated: 23-5-2015.
- From the Secretary, APSWREIS Lr.Rc.No.G1/143/2015, Dated: 22-05-2015.
- G.O.Ms.No.63, Finance (HR.1) Department, dated: 02-06-2015.
- G.O.Ms.No.69 Finance (HR.I) Department, dated: 12-06-2015
- G.O.Ms.No.75 Finance (HR.I) Department, dated: 20-06-2015.
O R D E R:–
In the reference first & second read above, Government have issued guidelines and instructions for transfer and right placement of employees duly relaxing ban imposed on transfer of employees.
2. In the reference 3rd read above, the Secretary, APSWREI Society has submitted draft guidelines for conducting the counseling for transfer of Principals, teachers and non-teaching staff of the APSWREI Society for the academic year 2015-16 for approval of Government .
3. Government after careful examination, hereby approve the guidelines as appended to this order for transfer of teaching and non teaching staff of the APSWREI Society duly exempting Society from adopting the “process for transfer” as prescribed vide G.O. 1st read above, subject to the following conditions:- (a) The vacancies of Junior Lecturer posts in respect of Magnet schools shall be excluded from counseling during 2015-16, so as to facilitate the society to fill up the vacancies with efficient JLs on deputation from other institutions. (b) The Standing instructions guiding the transfers of Office Bearers of recognized employees unions issued in Circular Memo.No.26135/Ser. Welfare/2002-1 of G.A. (Services) Department, Dated: 19-6-2002 and Memo.No.17225/SW/A1/2014-1, dated: 27-9-2014 shall be followed. (c) No transfers should be made to Colleges/Schools where regular/ contract posts have not been sanctioned by the Government. (d) The counseling shall be conducted through a transparent online web counseling method. (e) Subject to subject i.e., a Junior Lecturer, PGT, TGT should be transferred to the post of the same subject as vacated at the previous station on transfer. (f) If the transfer is on request no TA/DA shall be admissible as per Rules.
you are reading #GO 268 APSWREI Society transfer guidelines G.O.RT.No. 268 Dated: 24-06-2015
The transfers shall be restricted to the 9 districts as mentioned in the G.O. 6th read above. 4. The Secretary, APSWREI Society is directed to notify the time schedule for transfers of teaching and non-teaching staff of APSWREIS and the transfer counseling shall be from 24-6-2015 and completed by 30-06-2015. 5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (HR-I) Department, vide their U.O.No. 7852/43/A2/HR-I/15, dated: 30-05-2015. (BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH) DR.VIJAY KUMAR PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT To The Secretary, APSWREI Society, A.P., Hyderabad. Copy to:- The P.S. to Hon’ble Minister (SW&E and TW & E). The P.S. to Principal Secretary (Social Welfare). The Finance (HR-I) Department. SF/SCs. //FORWARDED BY ORDER// SECTION OFFICER Annexure-1 to G.O.RT.No. 268, SW(RS.1) Department, dated: 24.06.2015 GUIDELINES FOR REGULATING THE TRANSFER OF STAFFF IN THE APSWREI SOCIETY, HYDERABAD FOR THE YEAR 2015-16 1 Short Title These rules may be called the Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society Teaching, Non-teaching Staff and Principals Transfers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules, 2015. 2 Notified Date for Transfers The date notified for the transfers for 2015-16 academic year shall be 01.05.2015 3 Notification of Vacancies
(a) The lists of category wise schools (I, II, III & IV), the names of the Principals / Teachers / Non-teaching to be transferred and the vacancy list including arising vacancies shall be displayed in the website http://www.apswreis.cgg.gov.in (b) The following vacancies will be notified for the transfer counseling:- (c) The places of Principals, teaching and nonteaching staff who have completed five years in all the schools will be considered as vacancies irrespective of their gender for transfer counseling. (d) Candidates working on deputation basis in regular vacancies will be treated as vacancies for transfer counseling (e) TGTs working against PGT and JL vacancies and PGTs working against JL vacancies or vice versa in regular/DPIP/RPRP schools will be declared open for transfer counseling. (f) Male teaching staff aged less than 50 years working against female regular vacancies in the girls institutions will also be declared open for transfer counseling. (g) Clear vacancies in Regular and DPIP & RPRP Institutions where no contract teacher is working will be declared open for transfer counseling. (h) The teachers handling public examination classes, in whose subject failure % is more than 20% in S.S.C in the last 2 years or the failure percentage is more than 30% in Intermediate in the last two years, such Teachers will be compulsorily transferred to category IV Institutions provided they have completed more than 2 years service at the same station. (i) The places of contract teachers in regular schools shall be shown as vacant for the purpose of transfer counseling of regular teachers. (j) Vacancies of contract teacher posts in Naidupet & Sullurpet of SPSR Nellore district and Kondapuram of YSR district will be declared as open for transfer counseling. (k) Principals of the institutions, where failure % is more than 20% in SSC in the last 2 years or the failure % is more than 30% in Intermediate in the last two years, will be compulsorily transferred provided they have completed 2 years of service in the same station. 4 Receiving of Objections (a) The objections to the provisional merit list, if any shall be submitted online within 2 days from the date of display of merit list. (b) The printout with supporting evidence for the objection shall be submitted as per the schedule at the Society Head Office. (c) All objections shall be summarily examined and orders passed which shall be final 5 Verification of Objections and Final Notification (a) The objections received at Society Head Office would be verified by a Committee constituted by the Secretary, APSWREIS for this purpose. (b) The Committee will verify the objections, certificates pertaining to the preferential categories and special categories and certify the correctness of the same. (c) All verifications shall be done summarily and orders issued on each of the objection. Final order issued on each of the objection will be put up on the website. 6 Submission of Application for Transfers (a) All applications for transfers shall be on line which shall be available on the website of the society at http://www.apswreis.cgg.gov.in (b) The employees shall indicate 3 places in order of preference in their application. Failure to indicate will entail automatic allocation of vacancies. (c) The preferences given in the application is subject to the availability of vacancies. (d) The applicants should submit the required original certificates such as medical, spouse certificates etc., at the time of counseling. (e) Failure to submit the original certificates at the time of counseling, will be summarily rejected. 7 Certificates to be enclosed for counseling (a) The Teaching and Non-teaching staff who apply for transfer shall submit a printout from the web site and; (b) the relevant certificates shall be submitted to the Principals concerned and a copy of the printout shall be kept with them. (c) The Principals should verify the certificates with reference to the online application and attest the application form print outs received on that day. (d) The attested application forms along with relevant certificates furnished by the applicant should be submitted by the Principal to the Zonal Officer concerned. (e) The particulars furnished in the application shall be final and no modification is allowed. (f) In respect of Principals they should apply online and also submit a print out with relevant certificates to Head Office on the next day of applying online. 8 Compulsory Transfers The following categories of employees shall be transferred compulsorily:- (a) All the Principals who have completed 5 years of service in a particular School in all categories of posts on or before the notified date for transfers.. (b) The Principals of the institutions where failure % is more than 20 % in SSC in the last 2 years or the failure percentage is more than 30% in Intermediate in the last two years, such Principals will be compulsorily transferred, provided they have completed 2 years of service in the same station. Such Principals will be given posting by the Chairman, APSWREIS separately. (c) All the teachers who have completed 5 years of service in a particular School in all categories of posts as on the notified date for transfers. (d) The teachers handling public examination classes, in whose subject failure % is more than 20% in S.S.C in the last 2 years or the failure percentage is more than 30% in Intermediate in the last two years, such Teachers will be compulsorily transferred, provided they have completed more than 2 years of service at the same station. All such Teachers will be given posting separately by the Secretary. (e) All the Non-teaching staff who have completed 5 years of service in a particular School in all categories of posts as on the notified date for transfers. (f) Only women shall be posted in girls’ institutions as far as possible. Only in exceptional cases shall the committee post persons other than women, provided male teachers are of above 50 years of age. (g) The Principals Grade-I should opt only for upgraded institutions. (h) In respect of the contract teachers whose services were regularized in terms of GO 59 during 2007 and in the subsequent years, such of those teachers who have completed 5 years of service as on the notified date for transfers.. in the present place of working shall be transferred compulsorily. The service rendered by them on contract and regular put together in the same institution will be reckoned for counting the service of 5 years [exclusively for transfer counseling only]. (i) The Principals/ Teachers / Non-teaching who have completed 5 year’s service will be transferred during counseling to the available left over vacancies even if they do not attend for counseling, though they were on leave and though they do not submit the application on that date. 9 Principals / Teachers/nonteaching staff not be transferred (a) Principals / Teachers / Non-teaching staff with less than  years of service in the present place of working as on the notified date for transfers should not be transferred. (b) All the categories of the employees who are retiring on or before 30/06/2016 shall not be transferred. 10. Principals / Teachers/nonteaching staff Eligible to apply for transfer (a) Principals / Teachers / Non-teaching staff with a service of  years and above as on the notified date for transfers only are eligible to apply for transfer for the specific reasons mentioned in point 25 below. (b) In respect of the contract teachers whose services were regularized in terms of GO 59 during 2007 and in the subsequent years, they should complete 2 years of service to apply for transfer, for the specific reasons mentioned in point 25 below. (c) Similarly, these teachers who have completed 5 years of service as on the notified date for transfers.. in the present place of working will be transferred compulsorily. The service rendered by them in the same institution on contract and regular put together will be reckoned for counting the service of 2 / 5 years. [exclusively for transfer counseling only] 11. Posting of Principal’s and Teachers to most needy Institutions ( (Category IV) (a) The Category –IV institutions are the most needy institutions in terms of positioning of the staff. Hence such of those principals / Staff who have secured the least weightage marks shall be posted in these institutions (b) The staff who have been working in category III and IV areas may be considered for exemption in posting in most needy areas defined above. 12. Preference for Women in Girl’s institution’s. (a) Preference shall be given to women to work in Girl’s institutions. The male teachers working in girl’s institutions below the age of 50 years will be shifted. (b) If the male teachers are not adjusted in boy’s institutions, female teachers working in boy’s institutions shall be posted in girl’s institutions excluding spouses. 13. Postings of Principals /Teachers/ nonteaching staff not to be in Native Revenue Division / Mandal (a) Teachers / Non-teaching staff transferred shall not be posted in the native Mandal. (b) The Principals transferred shall not be posted in the native Revenue Division. 14. Weightages and Entitlement of Points The points shall be awarded to the Principals / Teachers / Non-teaching staff who applied for transfers as follows: (1) Weightage as per the location of the APSWR Institutions throughout the State, categorization of Institutions is made in the groups of Catgory-I, II, III and IV, as mentioned in the annexure, based on HRA eligible as per G.O Ms.No.59 Fin Dept dated 11-4-2011. (a) Category-I: All habitations / Towns where 20% & 30 % HRA is admissible. (b) Category-II: All habitations / Towns where 14.5% HRA is admissible (c) Category-III: All habitations / Towns where 12% HRA is admissible (d) Category-IV: All habitations / towns where 12 % HRA is admissible and where the posting of staff is most needed [excluding the areas mentioned at Category-III] (2) Weightage for category of schools: (a) For service in category-IV areas : 10 points per every year of service completed. (b) For service in category-III areas : 7 points per every year of service completed. (c) For service in category-II areas : 4 points per every year of service completed. (d) For service in category-I areas [where 20% HRA]: 1 point per every year of service completed. (e) For Service in Category – I area with 1. 30% HRA – 0 Points The transfers shall be effected from Category I, II to III & IV. Staff working in Category III, IV can opt any place. Note:- For the Principals, teaching and non-teaching staff who took extension, even after completion of 5 years, the entitlement points will be calculated for 5 years only. (1) Cluster Institutions: The following groups of institutions are located either at the same station or in very close vicinity. Therefore, staff working in the following groups of stations shall not be entitled to opt for the remaining other schools in the same group.
1. Duppalavalasa-Etcherla-Peddapadu – [Srikakulam]
2. Meghadrigadda – Srikrishnapuram, [School of Excellence].
3. P.Venkatapuram – S.M.Nagar – Chollangipeta [East Godavari]
4. L.N.Puram – Kothur [JC] – [East Godavari]
5. Retur at Bapatla – Bapatla, Kakumanu – [Guntur]
6. Naidupet (S) – Pudur at Naidupet – [Nellore]
7. Kurugunta (S) – Kurugunta (JC) – [Anantapur]
8. Pulivendula – [School of Excellence], Pulivendula School.
9. Allagadda-Allagadda [RPRP] – [Kurnool]
(4) Vacancies in school of Excellences and JL posts in Magnet Colleges will not be opened for counseling. (5) Weightage for service for a Principal / Teacher / Non-teaching staff: One point for (4) years of service in the present cadre as on 01.05.2015 15. Special Categories (a)  Entitlement points for Principals / Teachers / Non-teaching whose spouses are working in Government or Local Body or Aided Institutions in the same Zone / District and opted for transfer nearer to their spouses only. [Only one of the spouses will be shifted following prescribed procedure.] Note:- A copy of certificate issued by the competent authority shall be enclosed to the checklist to consider their cases under special categories (a) (b) Outstanding Performance: [Principals & Teachers] (a) The following entitlement points will be allowed for the outstanding performance in SSC & Intermediate public examinations (i) In SSC [ for Principals working in non upgraded schools and teachers in their respective subjects] (ii) 90% and above pass in the consecutive 3 yrs -6 marks
(iii) 90% and above in the consecutive 2 yrs – 4 marks (iv) 90% and above in the last year – 2 marks (b) In Intermediate [ for Principals Grade-I working in upgraded schools/junior colleges and teachers / Lecturers in their respective subjects] (i) 90% and above in the consecutive 3 yrs – 6 marks (ii) 90% and above in the consecutive 2 yrs – 4 marks (iii) 90% and above in the last year – 2 marks (c) Outstanding performance for PDs/ PETs (i) for achieving merit in National level tournaments for last one year – 6 marks (ii) for participation in National level tournaments for last one year – 3 marks (iii) for achieving merit in State level tournaments for last one year – 2 marks 16. Preferential Categories (a) Employees with disabilities of 40 % or more as certified by a competent authority as per “Persons with Disabilities (P.W.D) (Equal opportunities, protection of rights and full participation) Act, 1995. (b) Medical grounds for the diseases [either self or spouse or dependent children] of Cancer, Heart Operations, Neurosurgery, Bone TB, Kidney transplantation to places where such facilities are available. (c) Employees having mentally retarded children. Note:- A copy of certificate issued by a competent authority should be enclosed to the application to consider their cases under preferential category on medical grounds. 17. Posting of staff returning from leave (a) The Principals / Teachers / Non-teaching seeking for reposting on return from leave and who are not eligible for transfer as per these guidelines shall be posted in the same schools only from where they went on leave. (b) For any reason, if the said post is not vacant, the proposal shall be furnished to the Secretary, APSWREI Society for issue of posting on administrative grounds. (c) Willfully going on leave to seek a change of place shall be strongly discouraged.
18. Counseling Process (a) The Principals, Teaching & Non-teaching staff should submit applications through online in the web site by the date as notified by the Secretary. The particulars furnished in the application pro-forma shall be final and no modifications shall be allowed. (b) Counseling will be made at the Zonal Office. The applicants should attend the Zonal Offices concerned on the stipulated dates for opting the places as per the vacancies displayed in the screen at Zonal Offices. The employees will have to select from out of the places shown to them in online counseling system. (c) Failure to choose a place during the counseling process will entail automatic assignment of the vacancy in any place. (d) During the counseling process employees working in category I and II shall opt for category III and IV. (e) The staff working in Category III & IV are permitted to opt for any of the categories I to IV. (f) Transfers will not be permitted within cluster institution’s with a view to give chance to all employees (g) Where an employee is unable to attend to the counseling center on the notified date such employees may be considered for the preferences given in the application form subject to availability failing which they will be automatically assigned a place. 19. Order of Counseling (a) The order of counseling shall be as follows: (i) Preferential categories who completed 5 years will be taken up first in the counseling. (ii) Compulsory transfer (those who have completed 5 years, male working in girls’ institutions below 50 years age) counseling will be done. (iii) Request transfers of preferential categories (who completed 2 years of service) will be taken up subject to conditions mentioned in point 25 below. (b) Counseling of displaced PGTs/TGTs working against JL/PGT will be taken up separately after completion of counseling of category (a). (c) Counseling for poor performance Teachers/ Principals as defined at Para 8 (b) & (d) will be taken up separately after completion of counseling for category (a) and (b). 20. Schedule of Transfers Counseling The schedule of transfers shall be notified by the Secretary of the APSWREIS as follows: (1) Last date for receipt of online applications: (2) Publication of provisional merit list : (3) Last date for filing objections if any : Dates to (4) Publication of final merit list : be decided (5) Date of Counseling for Zone-I : by the (6) Date of Counseling for Zone-II : Secy., (7) Date of Counseling for Zone-III : APSWREIS (8) Date of Counseling for Zone-IV : (9) Date of Counseling for Principals : The transfer counseling in all the zones shall be completed by .30-06- 2015. No extension of time is permissible under any circumstances. 21. Venue for Counseling (a) For the teaching and non-teaching staff (i) At the concerned Zonal Offices located in 4 Zones. (ii) Time : 10.00 AM onwards. (b) For Principals at Society Head Office. (c) The transfer counseling of Class-IV to JACT cadre shall be conducted by the Zonal Officers and Convener Principals at Zonal Points by fixing a convenient date before 30.06.2015 as per the guidelines issued by Govt. 22. Committees for conducting Counseling (A) For the transfer of Principals (State Cadre) The Committee shall consist of the following namely:- (a) Chairman, APSWREIS – Chairman (b)Vice-Chairman, APSWREIS – Member (c) Secretary, APSWREIS – Member Secretary The Committee shall be the competent authority for transfer of Principals working in APSWR Institutions, in the clear vacancies. (B) For the transfer of teaching and non teaching staff (Zonal Cadre) The Committee shall consist of the following namely:- (a) Secretary, APSWREIS – Chairman (b) Convener Principals of concerned districts in the Zone – Members (c) Zonal Officer concerned – Member Secretary The Committee shall be the competent authority for transfer of all categories of Teachers and non-teaching staff in the cadre of Superintendent and Sr.Asst., working in APSWR Institutions, in the clear vacancies. (C) For the transfer of non-teaching staff (District Cadre) The Committee shall consist of the following namely:- (a) Zonal Officer concerned – Chairman (b) Convener Principal of the concerned Dist – Member Secretary The Committee shall be the competent authority for transfer of all categories of Non-Teaching Staff (District Cadre) working in APSWR Institutions, in the clear vacancies. 23. Display of Transfers The transfers effected will be displayed on the Society Website and at the concerned Zonal Office. 24. Penalty for furnishing false information The Principals / Teachers / Non-teaching who have submitted false information and certificates and the Officers who have countersigned the information, shall be liable for disciplinary action as per rules. 25. Other Conditions (a) Employees, who have put in more than 2 years of service, may be transferred either on administrative grounds or on account of the following conditions upon request for transfer. – Employees with disabilities of 40% or more as certified by the competent authority as per “Persons with Disabilities (P.W.D.) (Equal opportunities, protection of rights and full participation Act, 1995) – Husband and wife cases (only one of the spouses shall be shifted following the prescribed procedure) – Requiring advanced medical treatment for serious ailments like cancer, open heart surgery, neuro surgery and renal transplantation, for self or spouse or dependent children and dependent parents to a place where medical facilities are available; and – Employees having mentally retarded children may be considered for posting to a place where medical facilities are available subject to certification by the competent authority. – Any other request transfers. (b) The employee transferred would be deemed to be relieved at the end of five working days of the issue of the order. (c) Inter zonal transfers/deputations intra-zone or inter zone shall not be considered. Annexure-II to the G.O.RT.No. 268, SW(RS.1) Department, dated:24-06-2015. APPLICATION FORMAT FOR REQUEST TRANSFER OF PRINCIPAL / TEACHING / SPL. TEACHERS / NON-TEACHING STAFF OF APSWREI SOCIETY FOR THE YEAR 2015-16. (TO BE FILLED IN BY APPLICANT) 1 Name of the applicant 2 Designation with subject 3 a) Date of Birth: b) Age as on 01.05.2015 __________________________ ___________________________ ___Days____Months_____Years 4 Sex Male / Female 5 Native District 6 Native Mandal and Native Revenue Division 7 Present place of working 8 Service particulars in the present School / Junior College: a. Date of joining in the present school/Junior College: b. Length of service in the present school as on 01.05.2015 (in all the cadres put together in completed years) c. Date of joining in the present cadre and Length of service in the present cadre as on 01.05.2015 9 Whether the spouse is an employee in APSWREIS / Govt. / Local Bodies / Public Sector / APREIS / APTWREIS / Aided Institution: Yes / No, and details of Dept. place of working. (If yes, necessary certificate issued by the Competent Authority to be enclosed) 10 Either self or spouse or dependent children and dependent parents suffering from Cancer / Heart Operation / Neuro Surgery / Bone TB and Kidney Transplantation: / Having mentally retarded children Yes/No Note: If yes, certificates to be enclosed (certified by a Government Doctor not below the rank of Civil Surgeon). 11 Outstanding performance for Principals & Teachers: (a) Pass percentage in SSC public exams for the last (3) years i.e. 20-12-13, 2013-14 and 2014-15 (b) Pass percentage in Senior Intermediate public exams for the last (3) years i.e. 20-12-13, 2013-14 and 2014-15 (c) Performance for PDs / PETs during 2014-15: (i) Achievement of merit in National level tournaments for the last one year. (ii) Participation in national level tournaments for the last one year (iii) Achievement of merit in State level tournaments for the last one year 2012-13: ___________________ 2013-14:
___________________ 2014-15: ___________________
12 Adverse Performance a] Failure percentage in SSC public exams for the last two years i.e., 2013-14 & 2014-15 b] Failure percentage in Intermediate public exams for the last two years i.e., 2013-2014 & 2014-15. (Enclose certificate by Principal concerned) 2013-14: ___________________ 2014-15: ___________________ 2013-14 ___________________ 2014-15: ___________________ 13 Whether physically handicapped [40 % or above handicap]. If yes, enclose certificate. 14 Whether worked at least once in remote areas, if so details of length of service worked & school name. 15 Whether the applicant is Principal Office bearer of the Association listed in Joint Staff Council, if so details. 16 Date of retirement. 17 Reasons for request transfer (relevant certificates may be enclosed) 18 Transfer requested places (Minimum (3) Options in order of preference to be given) Option i] Option ii] Option iii] 19 I certify that the above information furnished by me is correct. I will abide by the Rules and Regulations of APSWREI Society. The APSWREI Society is at liberty to take disciplinary action against me if the information furnished by me is not correct. I will be solely responsible for all penal consequences thereof. Signature of the applicant Designation: CERTIFICATE (To be issued by the Principal) Certified that the particulars furnished by the applicant are verified with reference to certificates, records of the school and service register of the individual and found correct. The entitlement points as per transfer guidelines accrued by the individual are as follows: a. Weightage for School category. b. Weightage for service seniority in the present Cadre. c. Weightage for special categories: i. Spouse ii. Weightage for outstanding performance. TOTAL Signature of the Principal: Designation with Seal Scrutinized by Zonal Officer. Signature and seal Annexure-III to the G.O.RT.No. 268, SW(RS.1) Department., Dated: 24-06-2015. CATEGORISATION OF A.P.S.W.R.INSTITUTIONS WITH REFERENCE TO LOCATION 2015-16 (basing on H.R.A. as per G.O.Ms.No. 59 Fin. (PC-I) Dept., dated 11.4.2011)
Category I = Eligible H.R.A of the Institution is 20% and 30%
Category II = Eligible H.R.A of the Institution is 14.5%
Category III = Eligible H.R.A of the Institution is 12%
Category IV = Eligible H.R.A of the Institution is 12% but staff mostly needed areas (excluding areas mentioned at Category-III)
GO 268 APSWREI Society transfer guidelines www.apswreis.cgg.gov.in