#EHS Extension of Technical Committee for consider the cases which are not included
in the 1885 notified therapies – Orders – Issued.
HEALTH MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE (I.1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 347 Dated:23.06.2015.
Read the following:
- G.O.Ms.Rt.No.79, HM&FW (M2) Dept.,dt.21-1-2014.
- From the Chief Executive Officer, Aarogyasri Health Care Trust, Lr.No.AHCT/26/P&C(ASHA Griev.)/2015,dated.23.4.2015.
O R D E R:
In the G.O. 1st read above, Government have constituted a Technical
Committee with the following Officers for according approval to the claims which
are in excess of the eligible sum of Rs.2.00 lakhs per episode of illness.
1. Additional Director of Medical Education – Member
2. Joint Commissioner, APVVP (Medical) – Member
3. Executive Officer (P&C), AHCT – Member Convener
2. In the letter 2nd read above, the Chief Executive Officer, Aarogyasri Health
Care Trust, AP, Hyderabad has reported that several representations received from
the Employees Associations to provide cashless treatment to the employees even
in respect of the therapies which are not included in the 1885 notified therapies
and it is proposed that the Technical Committee already constituted in the
reference 1st read above may be extended in the matter.
3. Government after careful examination hereby extend the Technical
Committee already constituted in the reference 1st read above, with the following
members to provide cashless treatment to the employees under EHS for the
therapies which are not included in the 1885 notified therapies as per
G.O.Ms.No.176, HM&FW Dept., dt.1.11.2013.
- Additional Director, Medical Education.
- Joint Commissioner, (Medical), APVVP.
- Deputy Secretary to Govt, General Administration (SW) Department.
- Deputy Secretary to Govt, Finance (EBS.V) Dept.
- 5. Deputy Secretary to Govt , Health Medical & Family Welfare Department.
- A Specialist of the concerned field nominated by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences.
- Executive Officer, P&C, AHCT., – Member Convener.
4. The above said committee shall be empowered to consider such cases
which are not included in the notified therapies on a case to case basis and make
recommendation for approval for cashless treatment under Employee Health
5. The Committee shall take further action in the matter.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SPECIAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
All the Members (through C.E.O, AHCT)
The Chief Executive Officer, Aarogyasri Health Care Trust, Hyderabad. The
All the District Collectors
The Pay and Account Officers
All Heads of Department