HEALTH, MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE (A2) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 55 Dated: 27-6-2015
Read the following:-
- G.O.Ms.No. 174, HM & FW (M2) Department, dt. 01.11.2013.
- G.O.Ms.No. 175. HM & FW (M2) Department, dt: 01-11-2013.
- G.O.Ms.No. 176, HM & FW (M2) Department, dt: 01-11-2013.
- G.O.Ms.No. 32, HM & FW (A2) Department, dt: 03-11-2014.
- G.O.Ms.No.33, HM & FW (A2) Department, dt 13.11.2014.
- G.O.Ms.No.36 HM & FW (A2) Department, dated 27.11.2014.
- G.O.Ms.No.40, HM&FW (A2) Department, dated:1-12-2014.
- G.O.Ms.No.26, HM&FW (A2) Department, dated: 30-3-2015
O R D E R:-
In the reference 8th read above, orders have been issued for implementing Scheme of reimbursement and the employees health scheme in parallel up to 30-6-2015.
2. The issue of joining of some of the Hospitals in Employees Health Scheme is still under discussion. Hence there is need to extend reimbursement scheme to run in parallel with Employees Heath Scheme.
3 Accordingly Government after careful examination hereby extend the orders issued in the reference 7th read above to the effect that both the schemes of reimbursement and the employees Health Scheme to run in parallel up to 31-12-2015 or till further orders which is earlier.
( BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
All the Secretaries to Govt. Telangana State.
The Principal Secretary. to Govt. Finance Department.
The CEO., Aarogyasri Health Care Trust, Hyderabad.
All the District Collectors,
The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, Govt. of Telangana, Hyderabad.
The Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
All Heads of Departments,
All the employees & pensioners associations through GA (SW) Dept.
Telangana State, Hyderabad.
Accountant General (A & E), Telangana, Hyderabad.
The Commnr. of Information & Public Relations, Telangana, Hyd.
PS to Prl.Secretary to C.M.
The OSD to Deputy Chief Minister, (M & H)
P.S. to Prl.Secretary to Governor.
P.S. to Chief Secy.
// FORWARDED BY ORDER//