G.O.Ms 75 DT:20-06-2015Transfers/Postings of Employees orders Dated: 20.06.2015
Read the following:
- G.O.Ms No 211 of Finance (DCM-II) Department dated 15.11.2014.
- G.O. Ms. No. 57, Finance (HR-I) Department, dated: 18-05-2015
- G.O. Ms. No. 58, Finance (HR-I) Department, dated: 23-05-2015
- G.O. Ms. No. 59, Finance (HR-I) Department, dated: 25-05-2015
- G.O. Ms. No. 61, ŕ (HR-I) Department, dated: 29-05-2015
- G.O. Ms. No. 63, Finance (HR-I) Department, dated: 02-06-2015
- G.O. Ms. No. 69, Finance (HR-I) Department, dated: 12-06-2015
GO 75 DT:20-06-2015Transfers/Postings of Employees orders :
In the references second to fifth read above Government has issued guidelines and instructions for transfer and right placement of employees duly relaxing the ban on transfer of employees imposed in reference first read above for the period from May 18 to 31’ 2015.
2. In view of the conduct the ‘Janma Bhumi-Maavuru’ programme in the first week of June, 2015 orders were issued in the reference sixth read above that movement of employees due to transfers, postings made in pursuance of the orders in the references second to fourth read above upto midnight of May 31, 2015 be frozen and the process shall recommence on June 09, 2015 and shall be completed by the mid-night of June 15, 2015 duly following the guidelines, instructions issued in the references second to fifth read above.
3. In view of model code of conduct due to the elections to the A.P Legislative Council ban on all transfers was reimposed with immediate effect in the reference seventh read above.
4. The electioneering process in seven of the nine Districts, ie., except the Districts of Prakasam and Kurnool has been completed. The Government after careful examination of the matter hereby relax the ban on all transfers with immediate effect subject to following conditions.
a) The relaxation is applicable to all districts except the districts of Prakasam and
Kurnool where model code of conduct is in force and to Kadapa and Nellore
Districts in view of the interim orders of the Hon’ble High Court in W.P No 15087
of 2015 and W.P No .15108 of 2015 respectively.
b) The transfer process shall be completed before 30th June 2015.
c) All guidelines and instructions issued in the references second to fifth read
shall be followed scrupulously in making transfers
5. In partial modification of the orders issued vide GO fourth read above, the paragraph 3(iv) (b) (v) is replaced by the following as paragraph 3 (iv) (a) (i).
“NGOs will not be transferred out of the district to the extent possible, except in administrative transfer cases and request transfer cases. Further, NGOs who have put in less than five years of service in a District shall not be transferred out of the District.”
DOWNLOAD 75 DT:20-06-2015Transfers/Postings of Employees orders
6. This order is available online and can be accessed at the address http:// www.goir.ap.gov.in.
(BY ORDER IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SPECIAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
((((BY ORDERNDHRPRINCIPALINANCE SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
All Special Chief Secretaries / Principal Secretaries / Secretaries to the Government
All Heads of the Departments
All District Collectors
The Chief Secretary to the Government
The Principal Secretary to the Hon’ble Chief Minister
The Registrar, High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, with a covering letter
The Secretary, APPSC, Hyderabad
The Registrar, A.P. Administrative Tribunal, Hyderabad
The Principal Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad
The Director of Works and Accounts Departments
All District Treasury Officers
The Private Secretaries / OSDs to Hon’ble Ministers
All Officers/Sections in Finance Department
Copy to SF/SCs.
//FORWARDED :: BY ORDER //