Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (HRM-I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 94. Dated:26-06-2015.
Read the following:-
- G.O.Ms.No.41, Finance (HRM-I) Dept., Dated:16.04.2015
- From the DGP, Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.278/Plg.2/2014, dt.18.05.2015.
- C.No.8162/Ser.IV/A1/2015 of Home (Ser.IV) Department. ***
In the reference 1st read above, Government have accorded sanction to the Director General of Police, Hyderabad, for creation of 3620 posts of Police
Constable (Driver) in the pay scale of Rs.16400-49870.
2. The Director General of Police, Hyderabad in the reference 2nd read above has stated that the posts of Constables (Driver) do not exist in the City Units of Hyderabad and Cyberabad and also there is no specific allocations of the above posts between the Hyderabad and Cyberabad Police Commissionerates. He has accordingly requested the Government to revise the orders issued vide reference 1st read above.
3. Government, after careful consideration, hereby order the following
modifications to the order issued in the reference 1st read above:-
(a) For the words “Police Constable (Driver)”occurring in para (1) the
words “AR Police Constable” shall be substituted.
(b) After para (1) the following shall be inserted:-
“2.The allocation of the above posts shall be as under
- (i) Hyderabad Police Commissionerate – 2315 posts
- (ii) Cyberabad Police Commissionerate – 1305 posts”
dated:16-04-2015 shall be renumbered as paragraphs (4)and (5)
N. SIVA SANKAR
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Home (Ser.IV) Department.
The Director General of Police, Hyderabad.
The A.G. (A&E)/Prl. A.G. (Audit-I)/A.G. (Audit-II), Telangana, Hyderabad.
The General Administration (Cabinet) Department for information.
The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, Telangana, Hyderabad.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Finance [(EBS.VI (Home)] Department.
The District Treasury Officer, Ranga Reddy District.
// FORWARDED:: BY ORDER//