Reimbursement system under APIMA Rules 1972 – Further extension –
Orders – Issued.
HEALTH MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (I.1) DEPARTMENT
#AP G.O 367 EHS-Medical Reimbursement Extend Upto 31-12-2015
Read the following:
- G.O.Ms.No.159, HM&FW(I.) Dept., dt.22-12-2014.
- G.O.Ms.No.113, HM&FW(I.) Dept., dt.28-02-2015
- G.O.Ms.No.254, HM&FW(I.) Dept., dt.27-04-2015.
- Representations received from the President, Andhra Pradesh
- Secretariat Association & the Chairman, STU, AP, Dt.23.06.2015.
O R D E R:
In the Government orders 1st read above, following orders were issued
in para 3 of (v) in respect of Employees Health Scheme.
“The Employees Health scheme and medical reimbursement system
under APIMA Rules, 1972 shall run parallel till 28-02-2015 and the
medical claims of the employees / pensioners under reimbursement
system shall be processed in accordance with the APIMA Rules, 1972
and the orders issued thereunder”
2. In the G.Os 2nd & 3rd read above, Government hereby extend the
above provision upto 30.6.2015 along with Employees Health scheme in parallel.
3. In the letters 4th read above the President, Andhra Pradesh
Secretariat Association & the Chairman, State Teachers Union, AP has
requested the Government to extend the above provision upto 31-12-2015
along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
4. Government after careful examination hereby extend the
reimbursement facility as indicated para 3 of (v) in the G.O. 1st read above
5. All concerned are requested to take necessary action accordingly.
( BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SPECIAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Principal Secretary to Government, General Administration
(Services &HRM), Department.
The Secretary to Government , Information Technology & Communications
The Commissioner, Civil Supplies, AP, Hyderabad.
The Chief Executive Officer, Aarogyasri, Health Care Trust, Hyderabad
All the District Collectors .
The Pay and Accounts Officers
All Heads of the Department.