scheme from Rs. 2.00 lakhs to Rs. 6.00 lakhs per annum
Social Welfare Department- NTR Vidhyonnathi Scheme – Selection of eligible
SC/ST Students – Enhancement of annual family income ceiling of SC/ST
Students applying under the scheme-Amendment Orders- Issued
SOCIAL WELFARE (EDN.1) DEPARTMENT
#GO 49 ceiling of SC/STs NTR Vidyonnathi scheme 2105 Online Application from Rs. 2.00 to Rs. 6.00 lakhs G.O.MS.No. 49 Dated.31-07-2015
Read the following:-
- G.O.Ms. No. 2, SW (EDN.1) Dept, dated. 17.01.2015
- G.O.Ms. No. 10, SW (EDN.1) Dept, dated. 03.02.2015
- G.O.Ms. No. 28, SW (EDN.1) Dept, dated. 16.05.2015
- G.O.Ms. No. 44 SW (EDN.1) Dept, dated.10.07.2015.
- From the DSW, AP.Hyd, Lr.Rc.No. H4/803/2015,dated.15.07.2015.
In the G.O’s first and second read above, Government have introduced
a new scheme “NTR Vidyonnathi” for providing professional guidance for
Civil Services Examination for SC/ST Students. The guidelines, mode of
selection, the other details of the scheme are annexed to the G.Os.
2. The Director of Social Welfare, in his letter 5th cited, has stated that many bright students belonging to SC/ST are not able to join Civil Services as cost of coaching is very high and requested for enhancement of annual family income ceiling of SC/ST Students applying under the NTR Vidyonnathi scheme from Rs. 2.00 lakhs to Rs. 6.00lakhs per annum, as observed by the Common Selection Committee constituted for selection of Institutes underthe scheme and as was ordered underAmbedkar Overseas Vidhyanithi Scheme.
3. Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby order the
following amendment to the G.Os first and second read above:-
The word “Rs. 2.00 lakhs“ wherever occurs in paragraph “D” the Selection and Allotment of students” in the Annexure appended to the G.Os first and second read above, shall be read as “Rs 6.00 lakhs” henceforth.
4. The Director of Social Welfare, AP,Hyderabad and the Director of
Tribal Welfare, A.P. Hyderabad, shall take action accordingly.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of Fin (EBS-III) Dept vide their
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director of Social Welfare, A.P., Hyderabad
The Director of Tribal Welfare, AP, Hyderabad
The Commissioner, Collegiate Education, A.P., Hyderabad. The Commissioner, Technical Education, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Principal Secretary to Government, Finance Department.
The Director, A.P. Study Circle, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Project Officers of ITDAs/DDs(tw)/DTWOs of Non-ITDAs Districts in the
State of AP (through DTW, AP, Hyd.)
All the DEOs in the State of AP (through DTW, AP, Hyd.)
All the Project Directors of Rajiv Vidya Mission in the State of AP (Through
DTW, AP, Hyd.)
The Accountant General, AP, Hyderabad
The Pay and Accounts Officer, AP, Hyderabad
The Director, Treasuries and Accounts, AP, Hyd.
The PS to M (SWE & TWE).
The PS to Principal Secretary (SW).
All the District Collectors in the State of AP
The PS to Secretary to C.M.
The PS to Minister for School Education
The PS to Minister for Finance
The PS to Spl. Chief Secretary, Planning
The PS to Principal Secretary, Finance Dept.
The PS to Prl. Secretary, Tribal Welfare
The PA to Addl. Secretary, TW
//FORWARDED :: BY ORDER//
#DOWNLOAD NTR VIDYONNATHI SCHEME 2015 NOTIFICATION