GO Ms No. 103 Dated 24-07-2015. Read the following:
- G OMs. No.108, Finance(TA) Department, dated 07.04.2010
- Go Ms No 25. Finance(IIRM IV) Department, dated 1803 2015
In the Government Under first lead attune, based on the recommendation Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued enhancing the rates of conveyance allowance n the context of introduction of Revised Pay Scales, 2010, while discontinuing the allowance to certain categories as shown in the annexure appended to it.
2. In the Government Order second read above, based on the recommendations of the Commission, orders were issued for implementing the Revised Pay Tenth Pay Revision Scales, 2015 to the State Government Employees.
3.The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, inter alia endorsed the recommendation of PRC, 2010 for the deletion of certain categories of posts from the list of posts eligible to the Allowance as detailed in Annexure-lll of the Manual of Special Pays and Conveyance recommended for enhancement in monthly rates for the remaining categories. Allowances and
4. The Government have accepted the above recommendation of 10th Pay Revision Commission and herehy order the following Allowance which is subject to maintenance of
i. The existing rate of Conveyance Motor Car ur a Motur cycle be eased by 20% rounded um ure nearest ten rupees subject to a maximum of Rs.1050 HR rupees One thousand and Fifty only pea muuth.
ii. That the existing rate of conveyance allowance which is subject to maintenance of Bicycle be raised to Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundreed only per month uniformly.
5. The posts eligible for Conveyance Allowance are shown in the Annexure appended to this GO
Conveyance Allowance for Blind and Physically Handicapped employees:
6. The Government have accepted the recommendations of 10th Pay Revision Commission with modification and hereby order that the Conveyance Allowance shall be paid at 10% of basic pay subject to a maximum of Rs.2,000/- per month to the Blind and Physically Handicapped employees. All other conditions regarding eligibility, procedure etc., shall remain unchanged.
7. These orders shall come into force with effect from 01.07.2015.
8. Necessary amendments to the Manual of Special Pays and Allowances will be issued in due course.
9. The G.O. is available on Internet and can be accessed at the addresses http://www.goir.telangana.gov.in and http://www.finance.telangana.gov.in.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)