The Qualified candidates of TSECET-2015 (Diploma holders of all branches including Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed that admission into University and Private Engineering Colleges will be conducted based on Web Counseling. The detailed procedure of Web counseling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centres on the day of Certificate Verification or it can be downloaded from the website https://tsecet.nic.in . Accordingly the qualified candidates of #TS-ECET-2015 are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the 10 Help Line Centres indicated in Annexures I and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificateslike
- TS-ECET Rank card and Hall Ticket,
- Memorandum of Marks,
- Provisional Diploma/Degree Certificate,
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent),
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to degree in case of B.Sc).
- Residence certificate for preceding
- years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
- 8 Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh Residential Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Integrated Community Certificate, Aadhar Card and father¡¯s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2015.
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports shall bring the original certificates. PH Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board. CAP Candidates shall submit Certificate from Zilla Sainik Welfare Board, Discharge book & Identity card for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh alone will be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
- The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appearedfor SSC or its equivalent. The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 400/- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs.800/- towards the Processing Fee. In addition, every candidate has to pay tuition fee as prescribed by the Govt. The SC/ST candidates are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee if parental income from all sources is up to rupees two lakhs per annum and all other category candidates whose parental income from all sources is up to rupees one lakh per annum are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee as decided by Government from time to time.
The Candidate who has secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in Diploma or B. Sc Degree Examination is only eligible for Admission.
B.Sc. (Maths) Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats after exhausting all the Diploma candidates in the merit list in terms of G.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept, Dated: 04.06.2011.Fee Details: University Colleges (Tuition Fee) University (Self-Financed) Colleges (Tuition Fee)& PrivateTuition fee varies from college to college as per the Annexure kept in the website. Processing Feefor SC/ST is Rs.400 /- and for Others Rs.800/- to be paid at the time of Certificate¡¯s Verification.Rs. 10,000/-Page 1 of 2SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR ALL BRANCHES INCLUDING PHARMACY AND B.Sc. (MATHS) CANDIDATES INTEGRATED RANKS CALLEDDATE 04.07.2015 05.07.2015 06.07.2015