Cir. Memo.No.38540/177/A1/HRM.V-PC/2015 Dated: 3-9-2015.
Sub: PRC 2015 – Fixation of pay in respect of employees who have reached maximum of time scale – Clarification – Request -Reg.
- G.O.Ms.No.152, Finance & Planning (FW.PC.I) Department, Dt. 4-11-2000.
- Circular Memo No.40577/581/PC.1/2000, Finance & Planning (FW.PC.I) Department, dt.23-11-2000
- G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, dt.30-04-2015
- G.O.Ms.No.67, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, dt.12-06-2015
- Letter No.H1/5843/2015, dt.05-08-2015 from Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad
@ @ @
In the reference first cited, it was clarified that the stagnation increments shall be treated as regular increments for all purposes such as fixation of pay on promotion, Automatic Advancement Scheme, Pension etc.
2. In the Circular Memo second cited, it was further clarified that with the sanction of stagnation increments, the pay in the revised scales shall be fixed at the next stage by adding the stagnation increments to the maximum of the scale and if the aggregate is more than the elongated scale even after allowing three stagnation increments, then the difference will be treated as ‘Personal Pay’ to be absorbed in future increase of the pay.
3. In the reference third cited orders were issued revising the pay scale of State Government employees to be implemented notionally with effect from 01-07-2013, with monetary benefit from 02-06-2014 and the benefits of the Revised Pay Scales of Pay, 2015 would be paid in cash
starting from the salary for the month of April, 2015.
4. In the reference fourth cited an amendment was issued to the Government Order third cited that in the event of stagnation five increments shall be allowed beyond the time scale in the Revised Pay
Scales of Pay 2015. The stagnation increments shall be treated as regular increments for all purposes such as fixation of pay on promotion, Automatic Advancement Scheme, Pension etc.
5. In the reference fifth cited, Director of Treasury and Accounts, Hyderabad has requested the Government to clarify as to whether the stagnation increments elongate the scale wherever required.
6. The principle raised by the Director of Treasury and Accounts in her letter fifth cited was already covered in the Circular Memo second cited with the only variation that five stagnation increments are allowed in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
the aggregate of the existing emoluments and the fitment benefit mentioned above is more than the elongated scale even after allowing five stagnation increments, then the difference shall be treated as
‘Personal Pay’ to be absorbed in future increases of pay.
8. The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Pay and Accounts Officer., A.P. Hyderabad and the Director of Works and Accounts are requested to follow the above guidelines scrupulously.
9. This Order can be accessed at: http://www.apfinance.gov.in.
SPECIAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
All the Secretariat Departments.
All the Heads of Departments.
The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Director, State Audit Department, A.P, Hyderabad.
The Director of Works & Accounts, AP, Hyderabad.
Copy to the Principal Accountant General, A.P, Hyderabad.
Copy to the Accountant General (A&E), A.P, Hyderabad.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//