– Certain additions to the existing format –Orders – Issued.
G.O.MS.No. 111 Dated 03.09.2015
Read the following
- 1.G.O.Ms.No.263,Finance(PSC)Department, Dt:23.11.1998.
- 2.Cir.Memo.No.42/PSC/2012, Dt:17.02.2012 of
- 3.G.O.Ms.No.97, Finance(PSC)Department, Dt: 07.05.2014
- received from AG(A&E), AP&TS,Hyderabad.
Government in the 1st read above, have evolved certain changes to the existing format and accordingly simplified the existing pension format for pensioners.
2. The Accountant General (A&E), Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad in their letter
4th cited has proposed certain additional information to the existing form of application for pensionery benefits prescribed vide G.O.Ms.No.263, Finance(PSC)Department, Dated 23.11.1998 in order to provide
better and quick service to the pensioners is as follows:
In Part I of the Application Pensioners Needed
- a) Employee ID Number
- b) GPF Account Number
- c) PAN Card No
- d) Aadhaar No.
- e) IFS code and MICR code of the Bank where payment is opted In
Part II A
a) TAN of the DDO
b) Signature of the DDO In
Part II B:
Name of the beneficiary.
3. Government after careful examination of the matter hereby issue orders by adding the additional information to the existing format of application for pensionery benefits prescribed vide
G.O.Ms.No.263,Finance(PSC)Department, Dated 23.11.1998 read with
G.O.Ms.No.97, Finance(PSC)Department, Dt: 07.05.2014 as desired by the
Accountant General. The revised format is appended to this order.
4. All the Departments of secretariat, HODs, Heads of Offices and Pension
Sanctioning Authorities are instructed to submit the application for pensinary
benefits duly filling all information for prompt disposal of pension cases so that
retiring incumbents can receivetheirpensionary benefits immediately after their
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Ms. HEMA MUNIVENKATAPPA
SPECIAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT