#GO 231 Paternity Leave (in Telugu) to Male Government Employee 15 days 2 children. Public Service – Paternity Leave to Male Government Employees – Orders – Issued.
– – – – — – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
G.O.Ms.No.231 Dated: 16-9-2005.
Read the following:
G.O.Ms.No.734, General Administration (Special–A) Department, dated 17-2-2004.
In the reference read above, Government have constituted Pay Revision Commission. Among other things, the Pay Revision Commission, 2005 has recommended for sanction of 15 days Paternity Leave to all the eligible persons and this have to be restricted to two children for a family.
2. Government have accepted the above recommendations of the Pay Revision Commission, 2005 and accordingly hereby order that the competent authority may grant paternity leave on full pay to married male Government employees, temporary or permanent, for a period of 15 days subject to the condition that it shall be granted to those with less than two surviving children.
3. These orders shall come into force with immediate effect.
4. Necessary amendments to the relevant rules will be issued separately.
5. These orders are available on Internet and can be accessed at the address http://www.aponline.gov.in.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Ranjeev R. Acharya
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (FP)
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (20 copies).
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (by name).
The Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Secretary to Governor, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
All Secretaries to Government.
The Private Secretary to the Chief Minister and Private Secretaries to all Ministers.
All the Departments of Secretariat (10 copies each)
All the Heads of Departments (including Collectors and District Judges).
The Registrar, High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (with covering letter).
The Secretary, Adhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Hyderabad (with covering letter).
All the District Treasury Officers (with copies for Sub-Treasury Officers).
The Secretary, Andhra Pradesh GENCO/TRANSCO.
The General Manager, A.P. State Road Transport Corporation, Hyderabad (with covering letter).
All District Educational Officers/All Principals of Junior Colleges.
All the District Development Officer, Zilla Praja Parishads.
All District Panchayat Officers.
All Mandal Development Officers.
All Secretaries of Zilla Grandhalaya Samsthas through Director of Public Libraries, Hyderabad.
All Secretaries of Agricultural Market Committees through Director of Marketing, A.P., Hyderabad.
All Commissioners/Special Officers of Municipalities.
All Recognised service Associations.
The Director, Government Printing Press, A.P. Hyderabad for publication in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
Copy to the General Administration (Cabinet) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (SW) Department.
Copy to SF/S.Cs.