– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – ———
PANCHAYAT RAJ & RURAL DEVELOPMENT (PTS.III) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 89 Dated: 07.09.2015. Read the following:
- G.O.Ms.No.279, PR & RD (PTS.IV) Department, dated: 17-9-2009.
- G.O Ms.No.138, PR&RD (Pts.IV) Department, Dated: 17.4.2010
- From the President, MPP, Vedurukuppam Mandal, Chittoor district, representation dt.25-9-2014.
- From the President, A.P. Panchayat Raj Chamber, representation dt.19-12-2014.
- From the Commissioner, PR &RD, AP Hyderabad, Letter.No.4024/ CPR&RD/F2//2014, Dated: 2.4.2015. ***
O R D E R:
- In the G.O 1st read above, orders have been issued according enhancement of honorarium and sitting fee of elected representative of Panchayat Raj Institutions and amendment orders have also been issued for payment of 50% honorarium to Chairperson, Zilla Praja Parishads and Sarpanches, from the General funds of ZP vide G.O 2nd read above.
- 2. In the references 3rd and 4th read above, the President, Mandal Praja Parishad, Vedurukuppam,Chittoor district and President, Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Chamber have submitted representations to the Government for enhancement of honorarium to the elected representatives of the PRIs.
- 3. In the reference 5th read above, the Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Development, has submitted the proposal for enhancement of honorarium to the elected representatives of PRIs and the entire amount of honorarium will be borne by the Government.
- 4. After careful examination, Government hereby enhance the honorarium to the elected representatives of Panchayat Raj Institutions (PRIs) and it shall be borne by the Government , as follows:-
- Sl. No. Elected representative. Existing honorarium per month (Rs.) Enhanced honorarium per month (Rs.)
- Chairpersons, Zilla Praja Parishads. 7,500/-to 40,000/-
- ZPTCs 2,250/-to 6,000/-
- Presidents, Mandal Praja Parishads. 1,500/-to 6,000/-
- MPTCs. 750/- 3,000/-
- Sarpanch (All Gram Panchayats) 1,000/- to 3,000/-
- 5. The Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment, Hyderabad, shall take further necessary action in the matter.
- 6. This orders shall come into force with effect from 01.10.2015. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance [Expr.PR&RD] Department vide their U.O No.2594/PFS/2015, Dated:8.6.2015.
( BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH) Dr. K.S.JAWAHAR REDDY SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
Copy to: All the District Collectors. The President, MPP, Vedurukuppam Mandal, Chittoor district. The President, A.P. Panchayat Raj Chamber. All Zilla Parishad Chairpersons.
All Chief Executive Officers, Zilla Praja Parishads.
All the District Panchayat Officers. All District Treasury Officers.
The Director of Local Fund Audit, Hyderabad. The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Hyderabad. The Finance (Expr.PR & RD) Department. The GA (Cabinet ) Department.
The Principal Secretary to Hon’ble C.M. PS to M (PR&RWS, NREGS) SF/SC. //FORWARDED;; BY ORDER// SECTION OFFICER