#Dr .NTRUHS Admissions into various MD Courses 2nd&Final web Counselling dates from 27-10-2015 at ntruhs.ap.nic.in ntruhs.ap.nic.in, drntruhs 2015 admissions, ntruhs phase 2 counselling schedule, ntruhs 2015 admissions dates, admissions, notifications, ntruhs md courses 2015-16
Dr. NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES: A.P: VIJAYAWADA – 520 008 Notification for Exercising Options for admissions into MD (Ayurveda) & MD (Homoeo) Courses – 2015-16 &2nd& Final
Counseling for admission into M.Sc(Nursing) courses for the academic year2015-16 (Endt. No.284 /EA3/MD (Ay)/2015-16)Counseling for exercising options for admission into MD (Ayurveda) & MD (Homoeo) courses for the Academic Year 2015-16 will be held from 9.00 A.M. at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada on the dates mentioned against each course.&
2nd& final counseling for admission into M.Sc., (Nursing) courses for the academic year 2015-16will also be held from 9.00 A.M. at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada on the dates mentioned against each course.Sl. No.Course Date of counseling
- MD (Ayurveda)30-10-2015
- MD (Homoeo)31-10-2015
MD (Ayurveda) & MD (Homoeo) courses:
All the candidates qualified in the Entrance Test held on 04-10-2015 are eligible to attend Counseling for exercising options for admission intoMD (Ayurveda) &MD (Homoeo) courses for the academic year 2015-16.
M.Sc., (Nursing) courses:
All the candidates qualified in the Entrance Test held on 16-08-2015 are eligible to attend2nd& Final Counseling for admission into M.Sc., (Nursing) courses.No individual intimation will be sent. List of selected candidates will be displayed in the University Website:http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in on 01-11-2015 and in the University Notice Board and the Provisional selection intimations to the selected candidates will be sent by post for
MD (Ayurveda) & MD (Homoeo) courses.
Further, the details of colleges and the available seats in the above courses will be displayed on the University Website and University notice board one day before the Counseling.
All the candidates attending counseling shall paythe following Counseling fee in cash/through crossed demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada in the University Bank Counter established in the Counseling centre :-OC & BC CandidatesSC & ST Candidates Rs.Rs.2,000/-Rs.1,500/-The registration fee ofRs.10,000/-(Rupees Ten thousand only) for each courseMD (Ayurveda) & MD (Homoeo)shall be paid by the candidate at the time of admissionthrough DD drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawadaat the respective college where he/she is admitted.
M.Sc., (Nursing) courses:
All The selected candidates for admission into M.Sc (Nursing) course shall pay the registration fee of Rs.9,700/-(Rupees Nine thousand Seven hundred only) for M.Sc(Nursing)in Government College and Rs.12,700/- (Rupees Twelve thousand seven hundred only) for Competent authority seat in Private Nursing College. The fee shall be paid through DD drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada. Provision is also made available for payment of fee in cash in the University Bank counter.Mere attending the counseling for exercising options does not confer right for a seat.If necessary, candidates have to stay for one more day.
- Counseling for exercising options and selections will be made as per the regulations of the University and GO.Ms.No.346 HM & FW (R2) Dept. dated 10-12-2010 and other relevant orders of the Government pertaining to respective courses.
- Candidates who fulfilled the regulations for admissions into M.D. (Ayurveda) &M.D. (Homoeo) Courses for the year 2015-16 including fulfillment of Local and Non local status as per the Presidential order and G.O.P.NO. 646, dated 10th July, 1979 are only eligible to attend counseling for exercising options for admission. The candidates who fails to fulfill the regulations need not attend the counseling though they qualified in the entrance test.
- 3.The candidates who have exercised option and selected for admission as per the merit and regulations of the respective Courses will be deemed to have been admitted into the respective courses on 31-10-2015.
I)List of Original Certificates to be submitted for the M.D. (Ayurveda) & M.D. (Homoeo) Courses:
- All marks statements of UG Degree from 1styear to Final year.
- Medical Registration from the respective State Medical Council.
- Compulsory rotating internship certificate mentioning date of completion of internship.
- Provisional or Original Degree certificate
- The candidate shall enclose Study certificate of the Principal of the college where he / she completed the U.G. Degree Course
- If the applicant is studied in two places, they should submit 6thclass to Intermediate / 12thStandard and U.G. Degree course study certificate for deciding local area of the applicant.
- If applicant has studied UG Degree course outside the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, he / she shall submit the relevant certificate as per G.O.P. 646 and Presidential Order (Domicile Certificate etc.. from the respective State Competent Authorities).
- latest social status certificate (permanent caste certificate), if applicable
- Certificate of Service particulars in case of in-service candidates issued by concerned Director.
- Discontinuance certificates issued by the concerned Principal, if he/she is PG student.
II)List of Original Certificates to be submitted for M.Sc., (Nursing) CoursesPlease refer this office notification dated 30-09-2015 for list of Original certificates to be submitted and other terms and conditions for admission into M.Sc., (Nursing) courses
VIJAYAWADA – 520 008,Sd/XXXDate:19-10-2015.REGISTRAR