MINORITIES WELFARE (OP & BUDGET) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 44. Dated: 19-10-02015. Read the followings:-
- From Under Secretary, GOI, New Delhi, Lr.No.8/10/2014-Wakf, Dated: 15-09-2015.
- G.O.Ms.No. 43, M.W.(OP & Budget) Dept, dt: 19-10-2015.
O R D E R :
- In the reference 1st read above Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi communicated that in exercise of powers conferred by sub-section (2) to (5) of Section 102 of the Wakf Act, 1995 Central Act, 43 of 1995, the Central Government after consulting the State Government of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana has approved the scheme for dissolution of A.P. State of Wakf Board and for Reconstitution of Separate Wakf Boards for the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The above decision is notified in Government of India Gazette Extraordinary No.1917, dated: 08-09-2015.
- 2. In the reference 2nd read above, the Governmeent of Telangana has established the Telangana State Wakf Board with effect from 08-09-2015.
- 3. Government after careful examination of the matter hereby decided to appoint a Competent Authority for Telangana State Wakf Board in terms of Section 103 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014 read with section 102 of the Wakf Act, 1995 to exercise the powers of the Board for a period of Six months or till elections are held.
- 4. Accordingly, the following notification shall be published in Extra Ordinary issue of the Telangana Gazette dated; 19-10-2015.
N O T I F I C A T I O N
In exercise of the powers conferred under Section 103 of A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014 read with (102) of the Wakf Act, 1995 Government hereby appoint Sri Syed Omer Jaleel, IAS, Secretary, Minorities Welfare Department as Competent Authority with immediate effect for a period of six months or till Elections are held in accordance with section 14 of the Waqf Act, 1995 for Election of the Members of the State Wakf Board.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
SYED OMER JALEEL, SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director, Minorities Welfare, Telangana, Hyderabad.
The Commissioner, Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase, Telangana, Hyderabad (With a request publish the Notification in the Extra Ordinary issue of Telangana Gazette and furnish 200 copies of the same to Government).
Copy to: The Chief Executive Officer, State Wakf Board, Hyderabad.
The P.S. to Special Secretary to Chief Minister (BR) The P.S. to Deputy Chief Minister (Revenue). Law (C) Department.
All Departments in Secretariat. The Registrar, High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad. General Administration (Services) Department. General Administration (SC.F) Department.
The Under Secretary, Ministry of Minority Affairs, GOI, New Delhi.
The Secretary, Central Wakf Council, New Delhi. All District Minorities Welfare Officers in the State. // FORWARDED :: BY ORDER // SECTION OFFICER
DOWNLOAD Telangana/TS GO 44 Reconstitution of separate Wakf Board