AP GO 139 Pension Retirement Gratuity maximum limit from Rs.8,00,000/- to Rs.10,00,000/-
G.O.MS.No. 139 Dated: 13-11-2015 Read the following:-
- G.O.Ms.No.51,Finance (Pen.I) Department, dated 01.04.2011.
- G.O.Ms.No.95, G.A (Spl.A) Department, dated 28.02.2013.
- G.O.Ms.No.51,Finance(HRM.VI)Department, dated 08.05.2015
O R D E R:
- In the Government Order third read above, orders were issued for consolidating the pension to the pensioners and family pensioners in RevisedPay Scales 2015.
- After careful consideration of the interests of prospective pensioners in light of recommendations of 10th Pay Revision Commission, Government hereby order that the maximum limit of Retirement Gratuity ordered in G.O. 1st read, be increased from Rupees eight lakhs to Rupees ten lakhs.
- These orders shall come into force with effect from the date of issue of these orders and shall apply to the employees of state Government and local bodies whose service pension is being charged to 2071-Pension and Other Retirement benefits who retire or whose death take place on or after this date.
- Necessary amendments for Rule 46 of the Andhra Pradesh Revised Pension Rules 1980 will be issued separately.
- As far as calculation of Pension Commutation is concerned, the existing orders shall continue. BY 2
- This Order can be accessed at: http://www.aponline.gov.in, http://www.goir.ap.gov.in and http://www.apfinance.gov.in
((BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
DR. P.V. RAMESH PRINCIPAL FINANCE SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
To The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Hyderabad.
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Hyderabad (by name).
The Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
All the Departments of Secretariat (10 copies each). The Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State Andhra Pradesh.
The Resident Commission of Andhra Pradesh in New Delhi, Andhra Bhawan, 1 Ashoka Road, New Delhi.
All the Heads of Departments. All District Collectors.
All District Judges of Andhra Pradesh.
he Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Hyderabad.
All the District Treasury Officers (with copies for Sub-Treasury Officers).
The Chairman and Managing Director of Andhra Pradesh GENCO/TRANSCO The Managing Director of AP State Road Transport Corporation, Hyderabad.
All District Educational Officers.
All the District Development Officer, ZillaPrajaParishads.
All District Panchayat Officers.
All Principals of Junior and Degree Colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
All Mandal Development Officers. All Secretaries of ZillaGrandhalayaSamsthas through Director of Public Libraries, Hyderabad. All Secretaries of Agricultural Market Committees through the Commissioner and Director of Marketing, A.P., Hyderabad.
All Commissioners/ Special Officers of Municipal Corporations & Municipalities. The Commissioner, Government Printing Press, A.P. Hyderabad for publication in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette. The General Administration (Cabinet) Department. The General Administration (SW) Department Finance (BG) Department. All Recognized Pensioners Associations. SF/S.Cs.