EDUCATION (SER.II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 96 Dated: 03-11-2015 Read the following:
- G.O.Ms.No.51, Edn (Ser-II) Dept., dated : 07.08.2015
- From C.S.E., A.P., Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.25/Estt-III/2015, Dated:22/09/2015
- In the reference 1st read above, Government have issued orders establishing the Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary School) as shown in Annexure-A and Positive Consolidation of Schools in Annexure-B (The Primary Schools under Government / Mandal Praja Parishad) in YSR kadapa District for Resource Re-distribution and Rationalisation of schools to maintain Teacher – Pupil Ratio (TPR), by positive consolidation of schools with in a radius of 1 kms with less than 30 enrollment with more than 30 enrollment, to make best use of the available resources, infrastructures, teachers etc.
- In the reference 2nd read above, the Commissioner of School Education, AP, Hyderabad has requested to approve the revised final lists on the proposal for establishment of Andharsha Pradhmika Patasala (Model Primary School) as proposed in Annexure – A and Positive consolidation in Annexure – B to this order since in some districts, primary schools with more than 30 enrolment, within one kilometer were also identified for positive consolidation. The Commissioner of School Education, AP, Hyderabad has furnished the revised proposals of the DEO, YSR kadapa District in this regard.
- The Commissioner of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad has requested to the Government to ratify the action and approve the revised final lists on the proposal of District Educational officer, YSR kadapa District for establishment of Andharsha Pradhmika Patasala (Model Primary School) and Positive consolidation
- After careful examination of the matter, the Government hereby ratify the action of the CSE, AP, Hyderabad having followed the revised final lists and substitute the Annexure – A and B to G.O.Ms.No.51, School Education Dept., dt : 07.08.2015 by revised lists as shown Annexure – A (Adarsha Pradhamika Patasala) and Annexure – B (Positive Consolidation of schools) appended to this order.
- The Commissioner and Director of School Education is requested to take necessary action in the matter.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
R.P.SISODIA SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT To: The Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad The District Educational Officer, YSR kadapa The District Collector, YSR kadaapa All the Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad, YSR kadapa. Copy to: The Commissioner, Municipal Administration Department, AP, Hyderabad. The Regional Joint Directors of School Education, YSR Kadapa. The District Treasury Officer, YSR kadapa The P.S. to M(SE) / P.S. to Secretary to Government. SF/SCs //FORWARDED :: BY ORDER// SECTION OFFICER