National Scholarships Portal! Welcome to the integrated e-Governance Portal for the automation,streamlining & effective management of processes related to application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to Students. This initiative is aimed to facilitate faster and efficient disposal of scholarship applications and timely payment of the scholarships to the students directly into their bank accounts, through the process of DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer).
National Scholarships Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students is extended up to 30th November 2015
First time User?
You must Register on National Scholarships Portal. If you are a Student and this is your first login, you must Click on Register Button & Enter the Preliminary details such as Student Name, Domicile State, Fresh/renewal, Father/Mothers/Guardian name, Date of Birth, Caste,Community, Aadhaar Number (If available), Email, Phone Number number/StudentID.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Only One Time Registration is Required. (Students must register only Once) Please ensure that the Registration Details as filled in are correct. Once the student submits the Online application form and the student gets the Permanent Registration ID , he/she will will not be able to edit the details until the Scholarship application Processing is completed.
Helpline Numbers 040-23120300 Timings: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM (on all week days)
- For Students: Registrations for Pre Metric Scholarships for Minority(offline Excel Upload) is extended to 9th November 2015 Closed
- Last date for online application registration by the students for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students is extended up to 30th November 2015
- Registrations for Post-Matric Scheme of SC & OBC for Tripura State is extended up to 15th November 2015
- Students already registered in the Portal may approach their respective Institutes/Colleges and get their online application validated [THROUGH ONLINE PORTAL] on or before the last date i.e. 30/11/2015.
- Registrations of Pre-matric & Post Matric Scholarships for ST students is 31st October, 2015. Closed
- Last Date for Registrations for Top Class ST Students is extended to 15th December 2015
- Registrations for Post Matric Renewal scholarships of Minority for Kerala State is extended upto 15th November 2015 .
- Registrations for ST,Pre-Matric,Post-Matric for Tripura State of Tribal Department has been extended to 20th November 2015
- Last Date for Registrations for Pre metric, Post matric & Top Class Education Scheme for students with Disability (DePWD) is 31st October 2015 Closed
- Registrations for Post-Matric of Ministry of Labour are open from 31 August 2015 Closed
- Last date of Receiving scholarship applications under Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM funds to 30th November 2015
DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION:
For Students: Last date for online application registration by the students for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students is extended up to 30th November 2015
For State Nodal Officers: All State Nodal Officers are directed to instruct the Colleges/Institutes where the students of their Board have taken admission to validate the registered applications [THROUGH ONLINE PORTAL ONLY] ON OR BEFORE FINAL DATE i.e. 20/12/2015.
For Colleges/Universities/Institutions: All authorities are requested to verify / validate the applications registered IN THE ONLINE NSP Portal by the students under the Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
[THROUGH ONLINE PORTAL ONLY] ON OR BEFORE 20/12/2015.
DEPARTMENT OF EMPOWERMENT OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITY:
Pre matric, Post matric and Scholarships for Top Class Education:
Timelines for States Whose Quota has fulfilled : Submission of Online Applications for Fresh Scholarships By Students is Closed Scrutiny of online Applications by Institute/District is 16th November,2015 Scrutiny of online Applications by State/UT Administration is 30th November,2015 Generation of merit List and On-line Submission of List of Recommended Candidates by State/UT Administration.
Intimation to DEPWD through Letter/hardcopy of List isupto 04 December,2015
Timelines for States Whose Quota has not fulfilled : Submission of Online Applications for Fresh Scholarships By Students is 30th November,2015
Scrutiny of online Applications by Institute/District 15th December,2015
Scrutiny of online Applications by State/UT Administration 31th December,2015
Generation of merit List and On-line Submission of List of Recommended Candidates by State/UT Administration Intimation to DEPwD through Letter/hardcopy of List is upto 04 January,2016